Imaginating....Turns True.

*Calum'sPOV*

I come's closer to her that made us inche's apart. She looks so tense and nervous. I stared to her eyes assuring that it's going to be alright.

My face is so close to her's, I heard that she clears her throat. I can feel her breathing, my left hand touches her soft cheeks and my right hand to her left holding so tight.

I stared her lips back to her eyes, my eyes slowly closed and my lips crashed to her's. I kissed her slowly, I thought she will never kiss back, but she didn't.

She cupped my face using her small hands, rubbing my cheeks using her thumbs, I pulled her to me closer. I felt out of breathe, I gently pushes her away to me, hugging her waist. She made small kisses to my lips, I looked to her beautiful black and turns brown eyes, I kiss her again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh stop it Calum!" Michael shouted as he is eating.

Ow fuck Im daydreaming at the middle of our break.

"Stop Imaginating Calum Thomas Hood!" He shouted one last time, I stopped daydreaming but my eyes still shut close.

"Imaginating?" Luke asked.

"Yes, that boy is Imaginating." Michael said. I lift my head to face the three of them eating.

"Come on dig your food." Ashton said.

"Yea, sorry." I said, he smiled.

"What is your Imaginating?" Luke asked with a laugh.

"Nothing." I said, digging my food as Ashton said.

"He's Imaginating that Lara would kissed her a while ago." Michael said while eating that made him choke.

Luke laughs as well as Michael, Ashton shook his head and smile.

The truth is, she never and I never kiss her. I just tucked her hair, and smiled to her. The bell rungs means we need to go.

She said. "We have to go to our rooms."

We stood up and get out of the room. "Can I walk with you?" I asked and she said yes. We walked upstairs and went to our own rooms.

And that's it, no kisses happened.

My eyes looked at Ashton's wrist and there is a bracelet.

"Ash, who gave you that?" I asked him and Luke and Mikey eyeing the bracelet.

"Ah this? Lara gave me this." He said and smiled.

"For what reason?" For whatever reason.

"It is a apoligize gift. She called that." He chuckled.

"Apoligize? For what?" I asked.

Then he told us about what happened between them.

*Lara'sPOV*

Breaktime, and Im so rush because I have works sheets to be pass.

"Lara! Si Luke nakita mo?" Andy shouted when Im running infront of her. I accidentally bumped to someone and we both fall.

"Ooopppsss.." Andy mumbled.

I sligthly screamed of pain, and biting my lower lip. I stood up slowly and say sorry to whoever this guy. He helped me picked up the papers and one book and he left away.

"Sorry." She said.

"Okay lang. Si Luke nasa cafeterria yata." I said.

"Sige salamat. Ingat ka ha." She said running away.

I took a deep breath and run again, I need to find Miss Pichi.

-

I have one more paper and the book that I need to give back.

I am near to the door but there is a guy infront.

"Oy kung di ka papasok pa daan!" I shouted.

Then he suprisingly jump and turn his body to me. We are so close.

Both of our eyes are on shock, and the awkwardness happened earlier replays to my mind.

He blinks his eyes and step backward. "Hey Lara."

"Hi." I said to Cal.

"Sorry I need to hurry up. Excuse me?" I said again.

"Ow okay." He step aside and let me in.

He is really ridiculous. "Just brush it off Lara." I whispered to myself.

-

After rushing, chasing, catching and running Im done passing paper to my professor's.

Atleast ligtas ako sa mga lecture's, uwian na lang ang inaantay ko.

Buti mautak ako at kinuha ko na yung bag ko nung breaktime, inaantay ko na lang mag-bell.

Then jackpot! Nag-bell na at uwian na. Inantay ko muna yung mga besty ko bago lumabas.

"Andy!" I waved.

She promised na sabay kaming uuwi.

"Uy Lara sorry di ako makakasama. Ihahatid kasi ako ni Luke." She said and pout.

"Ay ganun. Sige bukas sabay tayo." I said with sad face.

She hugged me and say goodbye.

Tapos si Faye nandoon kasama si Michael kaya lang nung tinawag ko hindi ako pinansin, busy-ing busy silang dalawa.

Napa-buntong hininga na lang ako, uuwi akong nag-iisa, nalulungkot at nalulumbay. Ang drama.

"Lara!" A familliar voice.

I turned to see who is it. Oh si Calum pala.

"Hi." I said.

"Can I court you to your home?" He asked.

"Pwede." I said and I smiled.

Pumila kami sa sakayan ng Jeep, mahaba ang pila kaya natagalan na kaming nakasakay.

Finally na sa street na namin kami. Kaya lang madilim na.

"Salamat. Uwi ka na antayin kitang makasakay." I told him but he shook his head.

"Ha? Uwi ka na." I said again.

"Madilim na dito sa da-daanan mo, kaya dapat ihatid kita." He said, even if it is dark I can see his smiles.

I just said yes, and we continue to walk, no talks, no death air. Just peacefull. Only street lights is our light.

"Alam mo, kaya ko ng maglakad papunta doon sa bahay ko. Umuwi ka na baka hinahanap ka na ng parents mo." I said calmly.

"Kaya pa kitang ihatid." He defend.

"Hindi umuwi ka na." I defend also and smile.

He shrug and nods, I offered a goodbye hug. I tiptoe so I can reach his neck and hug him, Im short you know. He hugs me back.

I pulled my head and he whispers something.

"Can....I..." He whispered.

"Wha--" Before I say something he crashed his lips to mine, my eyes is open wided, but I closed it suddenly. My hands gripping his shoulder and my mind explode.

Calum Hood is kissing me like right now!