chapter 5: promised with conny

Only 1 month left before Conny's birthday and still I really wanna save Conny...

okay, that day is coming but since that time when ray told me his plan we still Haven't talk about that well I told him that I would help him and he said the only thing that I would do is to act normal and observe the other kids as well.

Just Like the any other day. Its always the same routine we do... Boring right?

While I was sweeping in the Hall because I'm in the Cleaning duty I saw Conny in the Hall walking to me and she smiled brightly to me and said ("y/n)? Can you read me a story book?" She requested.

"Oh sure Conny but could you wait for me to finished sweeping? Then I would read you a story book" I accepted.

"Okie!" And she agreed with her cute but shyly voice. So cute~~

After I finished sweeping, me and Conny went to the library.

"(Y/n)! Would you read this for me?" And she hand to me a book with the title of "Birds in the cage" this book is about a bird with a unique colors and she want to be fly and be free but she's in the cage but suddenly a human help her to escaped and the bird became free , happy and flying to the places that she want and she is thankful to the human. A completely children book.

Me and Conny is on the table in the library. While Conny is next to me listening and  I finished Reading the story and Conny ask "can I be like the bird too?" With sound of curiosity. " yes Conny you can!" And I replied smiling to her.

"(Y/n) I promised when I get adopted I will write a lot of letter for you and to everyone! About the outside world so Promised me that you will write me back!" And she beamed me with a smile.

I suddenly thought that Conny is too young. So I hugged Conny tightly and cried a little and i whispered "I'm sorry... *sniff*"

"Hm?? What's wrong (y/n)? Do you feel sick?" She asked while I was hugging her "no... Um... Its just that... I really gonna miss you Conny and I promised I will write you back..."

"Thank you!"

After that time Ray called me and we met up in the library on the same time last time and he Asked "that day is coming and did something weird happened? Or did someone act weird?"

"Hmm... Nope nothing happened they act normal everyday Emma being energetic, Norman being genius , Don being a Challenger, the little kids act cutely and nicely and Mama is still the same" I replied

"Got it. Just tell me if anything happen."

"Ok... Um... Ray?"

"What?" He ask while looking at me seriously

"Umm.... If Emma and norman found out will I act normal? Or..." I answered

"Yes you will still act normal and wait until they will tell us and you should get back to your own room anyone might be suspicious if you didn't go back early."

"Got it..." And then he walked out in the library so did I. Its was already dark at that time so I decided to go to sleep.

And so 1 month had past in the blink of the eye and the anime has begun.

"Everyone!! Wakey wakey!!" Shout by Emma who's waking up and yep this is the first episode where the anime starts and where Norman and Emma will know the truth.

Everything is according with the plan.
But in the anime Me or (y/n) doesn't even exist so why am I here?

We prepared breakfast and Emma and the kids who's playing until they reached the dining room just like the anime and I am watching the afar

"Ohayoooe! Norman! Ray!" Said by Emma and carrying some kids who's playing with her cheeks

"Ohayo Emma." Greet back by Norman
"Ohayoooe! Emma." And Ray copied Emma greetings just like the anime

"Someone full of energy this morning and you haven't even had breakfast yet" Norman said while helping to prepare breakfast.

"What are you five?" Ray tease Emma
"I'm eleven just like you guys!" Emma complained

"Emma I could use a hand here." Mama said.

And it's feel like it's the real conversation from the anime! I never expected that I will experience this.

"Let's dig in!" Everyone shouts and we start eating some breakfast. We laughed and smile like any other normal family.

Now it's time for the litany daily  exam.

I putted my headphones on and I was next with Gilda and Emma I'm in the middle of them.

The test started, it was quite difficulty
And I am only focused on the screen.

And now the test is finished and I got one mistake from this test in purpose so probably I won't get an perfect score this time and they won't get suspicious to me again like Ray.

"I'll be returning your exam score!" Mama said while smiling to us in the front.

"Emma, Ray and Norman! You three got 300s again Perfect score! Splendid job you three!" Mama praised.

And after that all of us go outside to play Tag It

"Yikes! Norman you're It" Don squeal after they do rock paper scissors

"How about you ray?" Emma asked ray while she's warming up and meanwhile ray is reading a book

"Nah I'll past" ray replied

"Tch.. Would it kill you to come and play with us once in the while?" Emma pouts

"I'm going to start counting now!" Norman shouts and everyone started to run including Emma

"(Y/n) aren't you going to run?" Ray asked while Norman in counting

"Eh?? Oh yeah! Haha I'm going now" and I started to run fast as I could

I forgotten that I'm in the anime too! And not watching in my room.

Today Norman is the "it" so this is going to be harder that I thought.

_____________________
Sorry for not uprating and not keeping my promised!!!!!!! Really sorry!!!

But I will try updating every week!
And climax is coming!!

Emma POV is next!