Chapter 11:Exception

Its about 3:00 pm, the kids are playing outside, including  Emma and norman .

I was having a fever so i am just laying in my bed while Ray is sitting near me in a seat.
Not only Ray has a plan but i have an plan to that i made by myself.

I  have my Brain but not smart as ray and norman, i don't have the stamina that emma has but the only thing i have under my sleeves is The story and plot of this anime, means i know the future.

Even though i didn't prevent Conny's death but i'll going try to prevent the other character's death.

I'll do what they call the butterflies effect.

"You should sleep."

"Alright... And ray? Before i go to sleep Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?" He said it with a curious tone.

"If Emma and Norman told you the truth and include you to escape plan Don't include me yet or make them tell me the truth." I said it straight and seriously looking on him while I'm still laying to my bed.

"And the reason?"

"Well... i think it's sounds suspicious if you include me."
"
"Well that's true, I can't just make them tell to you so what's your plan?"
Ray asked and closed his book for a moment.

"Until they decided to tell Don and Gilda  the truth and the plan, they'll probaby include me but for now i should be pretending to no nothing, if the four of us is always together and talking about the plan that's too risky mama will definitely knew because Me,Gilda and Don are always together like a trio same of you three Emma, Norman and you."

I still feel sick, my heads hurts but i gotta say it now while everyone is still outside.

"That's makes sense, but You should sleep for now and continue it later, remember Health comes first, you still have fever."

He put another warm blanket to me and he told me. " here, just in case because the blanket you've using for is too thin so you should use two blanket. I'll come back later since you're going to stay in this room until you are well." Then he went outside.

He's right, and i can't make him worried to me.
Since this room is only use for people who got sick, there was no one in this room except for me and i'm going to stay in this room for a while.
Ray can make an excuse to talk to like bringing something for me.

I remebered one of the youngest memories of (y/n).

When norman was sick and stayed this room for a while and mama didn't allowed is to go inside but Emma was to persistent and because she want to stay with norman including ray too, it was a funny memories and the other kids want to accompany norman too so they begged mama to let them go inside the room where norman is resting but in the end, we made papercups with string as an phone to talk to norman even if he's in the room.

Then when norman was recovered, i caught a fever too and stayed in this room for a few days and talks with them with the papercups.

I think (Y/n) can get sick easily so that's why i should've be more careful.

I fell asleep.

I woke up and it was night time then i suddenly heard a voice from my left.

"(Y/N)?"

It was Mama isabella

It seems like she's taking care of me and the towels in my forehead is wet.

"Mama?"

"What do you feel right now? Do you still feel unwell?" She asked and fix my blanket.

"I feel a little bit better now...."
My headache is gone but i still feel heavy.

"Is that so? Are you hungry right now? Do you want me to bring you some porridge?" She pat my head gently.

I nodded cuz I'm hungry then after that she bought me some bread and soup, it was good and the is porridge are still warm after i eat and took my medecine with mama gave me, she told me to sleep again and she went back to her own room.

My parent in my past life are strict, all they ever say that i need to study to be Successful in life.
Both of them were lawyers.
And they had an high expection on me which that stresses me and pressured me too much.
My stress reliever in my life was reading manga and watching anime, asides from that all i ever do is to study, i can't  fail one single test or my mom will yell at me and slapped me.
Whenever I'm sick they only gave me money and make me take care of myself.
Hardly make a time for me
Now i think about it since my parent are both lawyers, i think the guy who stabbed me is one of the their cilent enemy or something and he killed me for revenge?
Well it doesnt matter now... cuz i'm dead.

I wish Mama is a normal mother....or
I wish she was my mother on my previous life...
I wish she's just a normal mother.