CHAPTER 4: The City

"You're ok right?, You're not hurt are, you?!" Rosa asked, looking at the green crusader.

"No, no, no, I'm fine! Totally fine, no, no I'm fine," he replied with a grazed hip, "Really, because you're repeating your words, you look pale, and you look like you're about to topple over." the private eye said to the vigilante who was still in the mix of trying to remove the bullet from his hip. "Yeah, you might wanna catch me," he stated as she took his arrows from him. "Nice being in this makeshift Batcave with you guys however.. I have important things to do at the SCPD..." Rosa said with a yawn, "Licity keep an eye of Mr. mcangry pants over there."

" Rosa, you're late!" one of her co-workers said as she arrived at her office. Although she'd never let it show, she honestly hated being apart of the SCPD especially when it came to their band on vigilante crime work. Besides, it showed that SCPD never did do anything quick enough.

"Reports from Central City show the arrival of a new hero, Pink lightning was spotted along with the cities savior The Flash more at 10." the tv in the precinct said, News 52 always had something to say about the hero's whether it was Batman, Superman (Her favorite), Green Arrow, or even Super Girl. Rosa only sighed as she sat in her favorite chair with her Superman mug and her spoon. She was relaxing for once and happy for once until. "3 officers have shot down, I repeat!" Rosa only groaned as she heard the report, "We'll be right over."

Police cars were flying down the alley as fast as they could to find this new threat to the city, but as always they were late. The alleyway was dark and deserted filled with blood as well as the bodies of the fallen officer, and the mark of a bird, a Sparrow. "Hey, Sparrow you sure about this!" David asked as he looked back at her. She only gave him a nod as their plan was further stretched out. Things had changed since Sabella ran off with Carlos and started their own ring, which led to the death of Omen. Now it was just Charmer and Sparrow left alone to kill one of Star Cities own. "Put the weapon down!" A woman had said in which Ezra only rolled her eye's, "Don't make promises you can't keep.." she shrugged, throwing a dagger that had almost hit the cop in the forehead."I guess their cops wear leather?" David pointed out to a few people, one in a green hood who stood out more.

" Damn it Oliver.," Rosa mumbled, under her breath.

"Exploding arrows were so last year.," Ezra said with a yawn as she looked over at David who only ducked. "So what are you Peter Pan with an arrow?" she said sarcastically.

"Your Worst Nightmare," Oliver replied as the young woman rolled her eye's if her worst nightmare was only wearing that then how bad could he be. "Well hope you can keep up than Mr. Nightmare." She replied using a grappling hook to try and escape that was until she felt herself falling. Rosa was in another building of the window, her aim was sharper than any assassin let alone any spy Ezra had ever.