author's note.

here we go again! since my other kny fanfic is a personal project of mine, i decided to make another fanfic ; this time, a reader insert!

same warnings as in 'defying' ; the source material contains a lot of blood, violence, gore, body horror etc.-this story will contain these themes, as well.

this book is based off the manga. heavy spoiler alert.

this is a gender neutral reader insert, meaning the mc's gender won't be specified & is completely up to reader's interpretation.

i don't want to say too much about the mc's personality before publishing the first chapter, but they use the breath of storm (which is obvious tbh). there's going to be lots of storm related symbolism, i'll tell you that. another thing is that they'd always be willing to throw hands with literally anyone. (if you want more details, you'll have to ask dfux)

romance is going to be slowburn! it feels more natural, plus-i think if fits the manga's setting/mc's personality more. 

this book follows the manga's storyline with some original events. if you have any suggestions on which characters the mc should interact with, feel free to comment them! same goes for any questions about anything related to this story, honestly.

i'm a really slow writer! updates are going to be sporadic.

i'm still working on the first chapter, but it should be up soon! until then, take care!