Chapter 1 ~

Chapter 1

Your POV
I had to leave New York with my parents and continue my singing job at Tulsa. I have already enough things on my plate I have to hide my love for trouble and my abusive parents from my fans. But at least I look fine I have long curly black hair and black eyes. "Y/N HURRY UP OR ELSE WERE GONNA LEAVE YOUR LAZY ASS" I heard my mom scream. I quickly get the rest of my stuff and get in the car I watch out the window and think of song lyrics. I take out my song book and start to write down the lyrics I was thinking about. I fall asleep and wake up to the scream of my dad "WAKE UP YOU LAZY HO" I wake up and I see the house we are gonna be staying in it looked nice it was a two story. I get my stuff out and out then in my room I decide to explore around before I unpack. It was night so there was not much to explore I wonder around and see this building it kinda looked like a club and my love for trouble over came me and I went up to the building. I knocked on the door and a tall good looking man that was shirtless opened the door when he saw me smirked "Oh hello there doll what are you doing out here all alone" I blushed then looked at him "What is this place" he looked at me and cocked a eyebrow. "How do you not know this place it's a classic place to get drunk and have fun" I look at him and say "I just moved here" his face went back to normal then he pulled me in wrapped his arms around my waist then looked at me "So no one has claimed you that's good news for me my name is Dallas but you can call me Dally" I look at him and felt my face go red and then I finally said "My name is Y/N".