Chapter 9 ~

Chapter 9

Your POV
I got home and opened the door and my parents weren't home they were probably at the store buying more beer I just walked upstairs and went into my room. I was sitting at my desk writing more lyrics when I heard knocking on my window I walked over to it to see who it was it was Rosé I opened my window "Thank god for that tree that technically gives me a way to get to your window I bet you use this a lot to sneak out" Rosé said as she came threw the window "Yup I do I thought I was gonna have to stop sneaking out because my room is on the second floor" I said laughing Rosé then handed me some clothes. "These are for the show later tonight" I smiled and grabbed the clothes and went into my closet to put one of them on I walked out "That one looks so good" Rosé said looking at me and handing me the other outfit after trying on and showing her all the outfits except one we heard a knock at my window I went to see who it was and it was Dally I didn't want to see any of them right now so I just grabbed the last outfit and went into the closet to try it on when I walked out I saw that Dally was in my room "What are you doing and how did you get in" I said crossing my arms "Your friend let me in and you look amazing in that" Dally said looking me up and down. "She is my friend/manager and I want you to get out" I said walking to my mirror "Fine i'll just see you at your show your friend/manager gave me a ticket" Dally said as he left my room threw the window "Wait why would you give him that and I need two extras for two of my friends" I said fixing the outfit and remembering about Pony and Johnny "He seemed like a good guy and ok" Rosé said while handing me two extra tickets "Thanks" I said hugging her it was almost time for the show and I was scared to be honest.