Chapter 13 ~

Chapter 13

Your POV
I looked at Dally and I saw the worried and anger look in his eyes he started to get closer and my moms grip got tighter and tighter. "You better go or else!" My dad said holding a fist at them "Be careful they can do a lot" Johnny said to Dally who was ready to fight at this point as Dally got closer my mom threw me to the ground behind her I felt a sharp pain when she did that. "Y/N! Dally just get her and lets go" Pony said pointing at me Dally looked at me and I saw a look of fear in his eyes I then looked at my side and saw blood I then turned my body and it really hurt my switchblade that I have in my room was in my side close to my back I knew I should have closed it but I kept forgetting to. Pony and Johnny then ran to my parents holding them back the best they can Dally ran to me and picked me up. We quickly went out threw the front door because taking the window would be to hard I felt myself go dizzy and the world started to go black "Try to keep her awake" Johnny said while shaking me a bit as we ran. It was hard to stay awake I just felt my eyes get heavier and heavier we then rushed into a hospital that was near by and they took me in. At this point I just closed my eyes was this how it was gonna end is this the end of me am I just gonna die here in this hospital. I had a lot more to do with my life but it's probably to late for that now.