Chapter 22 ~

Chapter 22
Your POV
I heard what Dally told me last night and honestly I don't know how to feel at all cause I don't believe that I liked him before and now I feel bad cause what we apparently had was important to him and now I feel like I should try to do things with him that might trigger those memories if they are real so thats what i'm gonna do, I just need to get some rest first so I forced myself to sleep. I woke up and Dally was still asleep on the floor but I didn't wake him up instead I tried to find some clothes to change into cause the ones I had on were dirty and ripped a bit. I was going to open one of the drawers but I saw a duffel bag by it so I grabbed that instead, I placed it on the bed and zipped it open there were my clothes in there so that proves the fact that I sleep here instead at my parents house or Dally has been stalking me and taking my clothes. I saw a note and grabbed it, it said in my handwriting "Clothes to last for a week only you hear that y/n so no rewearing" I laughed cause that does sound like something I would one hundred percent say. I grabbed one of the pairs of clothing and went to the bathroom to change, when I came out Dally was awake now "Hey, how did you sleep" Dally said "I slept good, oh and I need to tell you something" I said sitting down on the bed he sat down by me "What is it" he said "Well I heard what you said last night when you thought I was asleep" I said looking at him. His face was red and he was looking down "You heard me" he said "Yup and I was thinking that I wanna do stuff today that you and me would do when I had my memories cause if you aren't lying to me about us being together then it might trigger some of my memories back" I said, he looked at me and smiled "Well lets get this day started then" he took my hand and we left the bar place.

"Do you wanna rob a place again" he said with a smirk "Again?" I said and he nodded his head "We did it once and don't worry i'll tell you the strategy we did" he said "Ok lets do it" I said. He told me the strategy and it seemed simple enough all I had to do was distract the cashier and he told me last time he gave me free cigarette pack so lets hope I can do that again. I went in first and pretend to look around then go to the cashier and started to flirt, Dally walked in but the cashier wasn't paying any attention to him. "So what can I do to get a date with you" the cashier said "Give me a free cigarette pack" I said "Deal he said and gave me one "Tomorrow" was all I said because I saw Dal leave so I left too. "Now that was just the beginning of what were gonna be doing" Dal said and we went to do everything else.

Time After
I was tired we did a lot to be honest and I needed a break Dally went with Johnny and Pony to the movies and I went to the curtis house. When I knocked on the door Soda answered "Oh hey there y/n, come inside" Soda said and I went in and sat down on the couch "Where is everyone else?" I said "There all out so it's just us" he said sitting by me "Wanna watch a movie" he said. I nodded my head and he put on a movie, during the movie I saw how good looking Soda was yes I already thought that but he just got more attractive, I don't know how. All I can say is I was starting to get a little crush on him.