Chapted 2 ~

Chapter 2

Your POV
Dally then pulled me inside I already knew he was a trouble maker and I fell in love. "You wanna hang out with me doll" Dally said walking up stairs I nodded my head yes and followed him. We walked into a room it must have been his room he pulls out a pack of cigarettes and took one out "You want one doll" Dally said looking at me. Even though I was a singer cigarettes and alcohol did not effect me in a way that would ruin my career. I nodded my head and he gave me one I laid on his bed and he laid down by me I put my head on his stomach we smoked for awhile. Then I got up and said "I gotta go home and finish packing" Dally sat up and looked at me "Ok doll I'll be at Bucks place tomorrow come at 8:00 in the morning if you wanna hang out" I smiled and nodded my head. I walked out and got home "Where the hell were you" my mom said grabbing my arm "I was out exploring" I said in pain because her grip was tight "Your not a little girl anymore" my dad said as he hit me in the back with his belt. I wimped and started to cry my mom let me go and I ran upstairs I got to my room and sucked it up I unpacked and then looked in my mirror at my back I saw a big red line go across it. It hurt so much I hated my parents and I didn't even know why they hated me I changed and got a call on the phone in my room I answered it "Hey Y/N your gonna have a show in two days I'll send you clothing to wear for it love you" It was my manager Rosé "Ok love you to" she was always there for me and cared about me she was the only one who knew about my love for trouble and my abusive parents she has long brown wavy hair and brown eyes I always look up to her I then go to bed a little more happier.