chapter 8 ~

Chapter 8

Your POV
"Um can I use your bathroom" I said to Darry trying to hide from the others "Why are you trying to hide it" Darry said removing the rest of my makeup off "Please Darry" I said with a tear going down my face he moved out the way and pointed at a door I quickly ran to it before anyone saw me. When I opened the door Dally was standing inside he looked at me "What happened Y/N" he said hugging me I started to cry and I explained what happened he then kissed my forehead I didn't know he can be soft "Can I use the restroom now" I said laughing he nodded with a smile on his face and went to the living room I opened my bag and took out my makeup and put some on so the bruises were hidden. I walked back to the living room and Darry and Dally were staring at me with a concerned face Pony then looked at me and said "Is everything alright" I nodded my head and sat on the floor soon Johnny got up and when he did his jeans whipped my face he turned at me and said "I'm so sorr- what happened you have bruises all over your face wait it was your parents was it I know how that is" I felt bad for Johnny but I didn't like them seeing my bruises so I got up and was ready to run to the bathroom but someone gabbed my arm I turned around and saw that it was Dally I pulled my arm back and ran outside instead I don't know why I did that but I was to sad to deal with that I just decided to go back home even though I hated being there.