Chapter 17 ~

Chapter 17

Your POV (Couple of months later)
Me and Dally have been dating for a long time there were even points where we were sent to the cooler because we robbed a lot of places. Today me and Dally were gonna go on a date I was in my room getting ready I put on a nice black dress that fit my body perfectly and a jacket that Dally stole for me on one of our other dates. He stole of lot of things for me and I did the same for him I put on my favorite necklace it had two hearts that were connected to each other I then started to put on some red lipstick and mascara and a little bit of blush. I then looked at myself in the mirror I looked good.

Dally's POV
Today was my date with Y/N I was kinda scared I don't know why I have been on many dates with her I have even been in the cooler with her. I was getting ready for our date because it was almost time I went down stairs to look for Buck so he can tell me if I looked good when I was walking around I saw Sylvia oh she looked so beautiful wait what am I doing i'm with Y/N. I can't cheat on her then out of no where Sylvia walked up to me "Hey Dally" she said as she wrapped her hands behind my neck I couldn't hold myself back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kisses her I then picket her up and started to take her to my room. When we got to my room we started to make out we then started to take each others clothes off slowly I laid her down on my bed oh how much I wanted her and how much I missed her I love her so much.