Cramps🤕

~Hanna's POV~
*phone ringing*
I fall off my bed as the sound of my phone ringing startles me. I get up and check to see who's calling "Benji its 7 am why in the hell are you calling me" I say still grumpy after being woken up. "yeah sorry about that, but I'm coming over so be ready." he says on the other line. "Im not ev-" I say as I am interrupted. "So I'll see you in half an hour byeeeeee." he says and hangs up. This boy will be the death of me. Great now I have 30 minutes to get ready. I get out of bed and trudge to my closet to get ready. I look in the mirror and jump at how dead I look. Haha I guess I better clean up. I wash my face and brush through my hair to make myself a little more presentable then throw on some clothes:

 I wash my face and brush through my hair to make myself a little more presentable then throw on some clothes:

And that's when it hits me

And that's when it hits me. "Aghhhhhhhh!" i scream at the top of my lungs. Yup it's that time of month. I stomp downstairs to open the door once the doorbell rings. I swing the door open and yell "what the hell Benji!!! Why did you just decide that you were coming to my house?!". "Uh because we need to work on the project since we haven't gotten much done besides we had all day yesterday to rest." he said smiling. "ughhhhh" I groaned and walked back inside leaving the door wide open. "somebody is not a morning person." Benji said walking in. I glared at him."yikes" he said putting his hands up in defense. "look not that it's any of your business sir, but I am a woman dealing with woman issues!" I exclaimed. "ohhh so it's that time. That explains a lot." he replies. "yup. Which means I will be sitting right here for the rest of the weekend." I say flopping onto the couch. "i see" he says. I shove my face into a pillow and sigh. "aghhh cramps." I groan. I hear the front door open and close. I pick up my head and Benji is gone. Weird. I try and get up to see where he went but then sit back down because 1 cramps and 2 I'm lazy.
*half an hour later*
I am laying on the couch watching TV when I hear the front door creak open and then shut. I am too lazy to turn and see who it is. "Hey if you're a murderer could you just kill me and take my stuff already?" I say still looking at the TV. I hear footsteps coming towards me. Then Benji appears in front of me with a big bag. "oh it's just you." I say. "where the hell did you go?" I ask. "well I thought i'd be nice and get you a few things since ya know" he said shrugging. "aw really? That's so sweet. Ouch." I say clutching my stomach in pain. "cramps?" he asks. "yeah I always get them." I say. "yeah Leilani gets them too so I brought you a heating pad." he says while pulling one out from his bag. "omg I could seriously kiss you right now!" I exclaim a little too excited over a heating pad, but hey being a girl is tough🥺. Benji turns red at my remark. "I also bought chocolate, face masks, fuzzy socks, nail polish and junk food because that's what Georgia told me girls like." he said. "omg thank you. This is actually so thoughtful and tell Georgia thanks too." I say. "Dont mention it" he says shrugging. "no seriously thank you Benji." I say hugging him.
~Benji's POV~
Hanna was having a bad day from you know...girl problems, and I decided to bring her some stuff to cheer her up. I knew what to buy because Leilani used to get this way all of the time when we were dating. Hanna hugged me as thanks and I could feel my face heating up as she snuggled her head into me. She grabbed a first full of my shirt as she tightly hugged me. It was nice. She let go and looked at me. "oh yeah and I was thinking since you don't want to work on the project we can watch some movies." I say. "sounds pretty good to me." Hanna says smiling while shoving chocolate into her mouth. I laugh at her chocolate covered face. We both sit down and decide to watch lilo and stitch. "hey want me to make some popcorn?" I ask her. "omg would you please?" she says with puppy dog eyes. I get up and go to the kitchen to make popcorn. When I come back to sit down, Hanna isn't there. "BOO!" she tells jumping out from behind a wall. I jump back. "omg you scared me" I say. "thats the point you wimp." she says laughing. "whatever loser" I say. "yeah I'm the loser" she sarcastically says popping a kernel into her mouth. I laugh before sitting down.
Halfway through the movie I turn to look at Hanna. She was sitting cross crossed on the ground leaning her back against the base of the couch. She was resting her head on her hands which made her look like an adorable chubby baby. Her eyes were locked on the TV screen. Her long eyelashes fluttered every time she blinked, a permanent smile on her face. This girl went through so much pain and bullying yet somehow always had a smile on her face. "Hanna?" I asked. "yeah?" she said, her eyes still glued to the television. "how can you still smile even though people are mean to you." I ask her. "i don't know. I guess it's because I know they don't matter. The only people that do matter are the ones who care for me and love me." she said smiling. I smile back. "oh ok" I say and she looks back to the TV. "Hanna?" I ask again. "yes?" Hanna says. "dont stop smiling." I say meaning it. "i won't." she says with a cheeky smile.
(A/N sorry for the kind of short chapter but I've been really sick lately)