🥳Party animals🥳

(A/N ok so ik it's been awhile sorry, But I'm finally back😂. I changed the way I'm setting things up because a few people suggested a new format so that's it's easier for you guys to read. Thanks) (btw this chapter is set about a month later)

~Benji's POV~
"yeah well my parents said they would pay for pizza if you guys wanted to come over" I overhear Danny says as we finish up football practice.

"what are you talking about?" I ask realizing that I hadn't really been paying attention. I turn around from stuffing my gear into my locker to find Danny leaned against the lockers raising one eyebrow.

"dude were you even listening? My parents are going out of town which means I got the whole place to myself." he said with a grin.

"and let me guess...you are going to throw a party with booze and girls?" I say rolling my eyes.

"woahhh chill. We used to party every weekend, but it's been awhile. C'mon it's just for this weekend and you can invite anyone you want." he said in defense.

My eyes lit up when an idea hit me. "What about Hanna?" I asked

"ugh you've been so attached to her lately. I thought you hated her and she's so lame." Danny whined.

It's true Hanna and I have been spending a lot of time together these past few weeks. She's not as bad as I thought I guess. "Please!!! I promise she won't be lame." I begged...wow I just heard how weird that sounds. Me. Begging Danny. to let Hanna. come to a party with me. Ahhh I think I need therapy.

"fine you can bring your girlfriend as long as you bring some beer or something." he declares.

"shes not my girlfriend, I'll steal some beer from my dads cooler, and thank you!" I shout walking towards my car to drive home.

*an hour later*
~Hanna's POV~

I enter my room to the sound of my phone ringing. I look at my phone to see Benji's contact number.

🤪💚Softboi💚🤪 is calling

"whats up?" I speak into the phone flopping on my back.

"you are coming to a party with me tomorrow night that's what." Benji said loudly.

"um I hope you are joking. There is no way I'm going to a dumb high school party." I say.

"why not? I promise it will be fun. Besides I begged Danny to let you come so now you have to." he said.

"wow you begged danny for me to come to a party with you? Never thought I'd see the day, but it doesn't matter I'm still not going. I've never even been to a party and I don't plan on it." I say sternly.

"wait woah woah woah you've never been to a party. Now we are definitely going. Don't worry I'll make sure you have fun. I'll pick you up at 8:00 be ready." He says

"No Benj-"

*🤪💚softboi💚🤪 has ended call*

Great I guess I'm going to a party. Wait what do people wear to a party?

*tomorrow before the party*

*on going call with 🤪💚softboi💚🤪*

"Benji what the hell does a person even wear to a party?" I ask as I look through my closet aggravated.

"wear whatever you want, but I told Danny that I would make sure you don't act lame so nothing too...nerdy" he says under his breath.

"nerdy?! I don't dress nerdy" I shout.