Chapter 1

HEY GUYS!!! Well as you read in the last part I'm starting a new story thingy or whatever you wanna call it. This will mostly be from Rowan's P.O.V I don't remember if I said that or not. I will try and update as much as I can. Sorry if this causes any feels or tears and such. This story will be filled with a lot of pain and self inflicted wounds so if you don't prefer those kinds of stories, then there's the door. OOO THAT SLEEPING WITH SIRENS REFERENCE. Wow I have no friends. Anyway enjoy the story and don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share for me. Thanks! Stay Amazing <3

~Jeri

Chapter 1

Waking up in my foster home was never the best feeling. I mean who would wanna live in a place where the state pays my 'parents' to love me? I have two bunk beds in my room and my room is pretty small. The only actual space I have to myself is my dresser that always gets looted through by my other sisters.

I have so many that I've lost track. Except for Emily. She's almost ten. She's been here since she was three and doesn't remember her parents. All she has is a picture of them. I mean I stole my parents photo from my file.

Anyway, I have a very rare sickness. That none of my 'brothers' or 'sisters; know about. I don't even know the name of it actually. I have tendencies to always cause pain to myself. Weather it's snapping a rubber band on my wrist, to taking a safety pin and poking my ankle. It varies depending what's going on.

My foster parents don't really care about me since I've attempted suicide once already. They sorta banished me. Not that I really care, I mean their not my real family. Today is the last day of school, thank god.

Throwing my blanket over my body, moving the two posters that I have on my wall. I'm on the top of the bunk bed so I hop down off my bed. Causing Sara underneath me, to move in her sleep. I try and wake up before everyone else, so there's not a rush to get in the bathroom. I also get the war water. Let's just say I learned that one out the hard way.

Quietly opening the door and walking down the hallway of all the rooms filled with kids. Different ages. Different genders. Different race. It's almost like a boarding school. But of course no boy and girl share a room.

I peaked my head into Emily's room and found nothing of her. None of her stuff. Her bed was empty. My eyes pealed open as a few tears spilled out. She was the only real family I have. She could have either A) Moved rooms and didn't tell me, or B) Got adopted. Which happens very rarely around here. 

Searching the other rooms for any sign on her and found nothing, just kids upset that I woke them up. I started running down the stairs into the office where 'mom' and 'dad' work from I slammed the door open to see 'mom' sitting in her desk.

"Morning Rowan. Your up early. What can I help you with?" she asked

"Where's Emily? All of her stuff is gone and her bed is empty." I sobbed starting to snap the rubber band on my wrist.

"Rowan," she sighed "Emily got adopted. They picked her up last night. I'm sorry you couldn't say good bye but you were sleeping." She said.

"Where is she? Who adopted her? In that short amount of time." All these questions ran through my mind. The snaps on my wrist starting getting bigger and bigger.

"Her birth parents came back for her. They filled out paperwork as packed her things. I'm sorry Rowan. I really am. Now go get ready for school." Her pink coffee cup covered her face as I ran out her door. And slamming the door. Baby cries from down the hall started. But I didn't care.

I ran upstairs into my room and grabbed my things for the bathroom and ran into it along with my iPod. We didn't have phones since there was so many of us but I saved my money up and bought an iPod.

Closing the door behind me I turned the shower on hot water and stripped naked. The make-up that was on my face from the night before was now streaming down my face. Not that I really cared. I walked into the streaming hot shower and the water started burning my skin.

I didn't realize how hot I had turned the water to, until it was too late. My body started losing feeling as I collapsed to the floor of the shower. My legs were getting severely burned so much they looked like bacon and I couldn't move. So much for going to school.

The water was now running on my stomach and burning my stomach. I screamed hopefully someone would come and save me from burning to death. But it didn't matter. Emily was gone and I had nothing left. I reached my hand up by my head and there was blood on my had.

Most likely from when I fell. My hand fell to my side and I drifted off into unconscious.

*

*

*

HEY GUYS!!! What did you think of the first chapter? I know I didn't actually include the Red Band Society yet but I will in the next chapter don't worry. Remember to message me for anything. Please Vote, Comment, and Share for me. Thanks! Stay Amazing <3