Chapter 7

HEY GUYS!! So I just herd that the show got canceled and I was really upset about it. Like it was a really good show. I also lost my Netflix and I don't know what to do with myself anymore :/ but it's whatever. I'll update then. Enjoy!

~Jeri

Chapter 7

"Hey Rowan, I wanna show you something." Leo said coming into my room.

"Um okay." I got up off my bed and started walking with him. He has his prosthetic leg on now, he still has a little limp but it's fine. He's getting better. "Where are we going?"

"Kara's room, you know how she has a roommate right?" He said

"Yeah, coma boy right? What is his real name?" I asked

"Charlie, but I want to show you something." He pushed open the door and I saw that his eyes were open.

"Whoa, he's awake." I said in shock.

"Yes but no, he's been in a coma for so long that his mussels and stuff can't function. But a special doctor is flying in to take a look at him."

*

"Oh common, you have to have a favorite movie." Leo said laughing as we watched the sun set on the roof.

"Okay, okay. Your going to think it's really cheesy tho. Sharknado." I laughed as I said it.

There was something about Leo, something was different. He was nice to me. He actually cared and listened to what I had to say. Like he was interested in me.

"I don't think I've ever seen that one. Is it good?" he asked.

"What? Common, right now. Were going to the swamp to watch it, you have no choice." I said grabbing his hand.

*

I stepped into my room to grab the movie but what I saw, I was not expecting. Emma packing her things.

"Emma, what's going on?" I asked, Jordi was pacing back and forth across the room trying to figure out what's going on.

"I'm leaving. My therapist said I'm getting better and that I can leave. My dad is down stairs filling out the paperwork now." she said

"No, Emma you can't just leave. What about me?" Jordi yelled.

"What about you? It's not like we really knew each other. Your gonna move on and find someone else and so am I. I'm sorry Jordi but these are the cards we were dealt and now we have to play them." She explained not even looking him in the eyes.

Jordi stormed out of the room. "Hey Rowan, I'm gonna go calm him down, just come to my room when you got the movie." Leo said. I just nodded.

"Well Emma, I guess it's a good thing that your getting out of here right? It means your better." I said helping her pack her things.

"No it's not. I'm not better, I'm getting worse and no one sees that but their stupid enough to let me leave." She said

"Well what the hell then Emma? Tell them that your not better." I raised my voice

"It's not that easy!" she yelled. She finally looked up at me and there were tears in her brown eyes.

"But it is Emma, just go te-"

"Stop, leave me alone. Just go. My dad will be back soon and I don't want you here. I'm leaving and you can't stop me." Emma barked back.

"Fine, but when you end up back here, don't come crying to me." I said. I grabbed my sweater and the movie and I stormed out of the room and headed towards the swamp.

When I got there Jordi was pacing the room and Leo was talking to him trying to calm him down. I threw the movie and my sweater on the bed. I grabbed Jordi by the shoulders and stopped him and made him face me.

"Jordi, calm down." I said in a soothing voice. "Jordi, look at me. You still have her number don't you? Well later tonight or tomorrow call her and talk to her. Explain to her how much she means to you. It's okay if you wanna cry. Try running through the hallways or find a room by yourself and scream or something. Just try to calm yourself down. Okay? You freaking out is not going to help the situation."

He just left the room and I let out a big sigh.

"Poor Emma, she has all this weight on her." Leo said.

"At least she's getting out." I mumbled.

"So Sharknado?" he said which made me laugh. I nodded my head and handed him the movie.

I sat down on the couch and then he came next to me and put his arm around me. I could feel my face turning a shade of pink.

"Is this okay?" His voice carried through the room. I just nodded my head yes. 

*

"That was probably one of the most stupidest movies I've ever seen. " Leo said laughing.

"Well that's what makes it good." I said laughing back. 

I turned to look at him and he looked back at me. His eyes looked down to my lips then back to my eyes. 

He leaned in and I wanted to kiss him but I couldn't. I pulled away. 

"I'm sorry." he said pulling away and relaxing back on the couch 

"No, I'm sorry it's just I don't really know how this would work out. I mean I wanna get out of here as soon as possible and to be honest I don't know if I would wanna leave if I have a boyfriend." I explained. "Well, I'm gonna head back to my room to see if Emma left yet and then get used to having my own room. I'll see you later Leo." 

I stood up, but bent over to kiss his cheek. I walked out of his room. 

*

*

*

Hey Guys!! Well I finally updated. I might wanna bring in another character, if you want the character based off of yourself or someone that you like, please COMMENT. Well please Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow me. Thanks!! Stay Amazing <3

~Jeri