Chapter 5

Hey Guys!! Sorry for not updating as much as I used to. Thanks for staying with me. If you want me to give you a shout out or a dedication just message me and I will give you one in the next chapter. Alright? Well have a good day! Please Vote, Comment, and Share for me. Thanks! Stay Amazing <3

~Jeri

Chapter 5

Sleeping in a hospital was very different. Every once in a while you would hear a crash cart go by and someone screaming or something. My first night I didn't get much sleep. I just tossed and turned in my sleep. Emma was sound asleep. Well I guess if you here as much as her you get used to it. 

Waking up, well should I say getting up out of bed. I pulled open my dresser drawer and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a lose tank top. I went into the bathroom to change. 

When I came back out I brushed through my snarled hair and put it up into a pony tail. Putting on deodorant, putting socks on and my converse. Pressing play on Demons by Imagine Dragons, I quietly opened the door, not to wake up Emma. I started walking down the hallway. 

"Nurse Jackson?" I spoke up,

"Yes, Rowan?" She asked still doing paperwork

"Is there a gym here? Or like a area where I could go for a run?" I asked 

"Yeah, there's a gym down the hall that way." She pointed to her left as I came up from the right. 

"Alright. Thank you." I said walking down to where she pointed. 

After a two minute walk down the hall I found a door with glass windows and it was a gym. Carefully I pushed open the door. Stepping inside I turned my music up and stepped onto the treadmill and started it up.

*

After a few hours of jogging and running on the treadmill, I got up and wiped my face with my arm because I was sweating. Usually I jog and run outside when I was at home but since that I'm hear, I'm not sure if I can just leave like that.  

I headed back to my room to shower and make myself look pretty. It was a very difficult job saying I'm not that appealing to most people. 

On my way back I ran into Leo.

"Morning Rowan, you look nice today." he said grinning at me.

"Thanks, so can I ask you something?" I begged 

"Sure." He said 

"Did it hurt? Like losing it?" I asked. To be honest I wasn't sure. I mean he lost it a while ago.

"No, not really. I had some kick-ass pain killers. But the mental part hurt a little but." He said 

"Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I said picking at the skin around my fingers.

"No, it's fine. I get that a lot." A lot? I'm glad I'm not the only one who asked that question. 

"So where are you heading?" He asked

"Back to my room to shower and make myself look pretty." I turned the corner leaving him alone. 

"See you later!" I yelled back 

*

After a hour or so of making myself look pretty, I threw my hair into a pony tail and threw on a little bit of make-up so I look somewhat decent. Then a long sleeve pastel purple shirt that was like a sweater, it had the hoddie on it and the strings or whatever. I threw on a pair of black leggings. Yes I can be a girl at times. 

I pulled my chair back up to the spot where it was yesterday and I grabbed my various drawing materials and set them out just as I had yesterday. I turned music on in the background. I finished my drawing that I had started yesterday. Drawing calms me down. It almost blocks the world out for a little bit. It's relaxing.

Like I said before, I'm not the best drawer but it distracts me. Every once in a while I would snap the rubber band on my wrist. 

"Rowan!?" Nurse Jackson called out.

"Yeah?" I called back not turning around.

"You have therapy today, I need you to come with me. I can show you where her room is and you can meet her." she said. 

"Alright, can you give me a minute?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll be right outside waiting for you." she said. 

I started to clean up my materials and I turned my music off. I was nervous to meet her. She's going to wanna know everything about me and what I'm thinking and it's hard to tell that to someone that I know almost nothing about.

I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked appealing. I thought I did. Not to bad, but it could be better. I slid my iPod into my pocket and walked out of my room. 

"Lead the way." I said to Nurse Jackson. 

*

*

*

HEY! I'll leave the whole next chapter to be about therapy. Sorry, sorry, sorry for my really bad updating habits. I should be able to update next weekend but I'm not making any promises. I really appreciate you guys staying with me even tho almost nothing interesting happens during the chapters. Please Vote, Comment, and Share for me. Follow me for more updates. Thanks! And Stay Amazing <3