Chapter 6

Hey Guys!! So I totally don't like this new update but its what-eves. I'm gonna try to update more. But Idk. Tomorrow or on 11/21/14 I'm going to go see Mocking Jay Part 1!!! It depends when I post this. But yeah. Thank you all for reading so much, it means a lot to me. Please Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow for me. Thanks!! Stay Amazing <3

~Jeri

Chapter 6

Stepping out of the therapy room, I felt almost relieved. I mean I am getting help with my condition. We decided that I will receive a single rubber band and I gave them permission to search my room daily and take any items that I could use to harm myself. But I get one rubber band if it breaks I'm screwed and then in a while if he sees improvement then we will eliminate days.

I am really gonna try to get better. I mean I do have a rare condition and it should be taken care of. I just have Emily on my mind constantly. She was the only REAL family I ever had. And it sucks I didn't get to say good bye.

I started heading down to the cafeteria.

"Hey Rowan!" Dash called. I turned and saw him down the hall.

"Oh, hey Dash. What's up?" I asked pressing the button for the elevator

"Your not getting into that elevator. Your coming with me." he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me towards the Swamp.

"Why are we going to the Swamp?" I asked not fighting his grip.

"Just common." he said. He pushed the door open for me and I walked in behind him.

Emma, Jordi, Leo, Dash, and Kara were all in the swamp. I stood there as everyone eyed me up.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked popping the p on up.

"Rowan can you sit down for a moment?" Emma asked. I nodded my head and I sat down on Jordi's bed.

"We would like to welcome you to the Red Band Society." Leo said with a huge grin.

"What's the Red Band Society?" I questioned.

"Like our own little community. We're all there for each other. All of us here in this room." Dash said

"Well I feel honored. Is there like any document I need to sign?" I asked moving my bangs out of my eyes.

"Um no you dumb-ass." Kara said

"Your not a dumb-ass, but you do get to wear one of these red bands. You get one every time you head into surgery. Here. " Leo said handing me on.

I slid it on my small wrist and tighten it so it wouldn't fall off. "Wow, thank you guys. I have friends for once."

I smiled at the thought of having friends. People to talk to. Just having people around me.

*

After a while of hanging out everyone decided to head back to their rooms.

"Hey Rowan let me walk you." Jordi said catching up with me. I started twirling the band around my wrist.

"So how was therapy?" He asked

"It was alright. It could have been better but I'm gonna really try to get better. The sooner I get better, the sooner I can leave and try to find my sister." I said.

"What happened to your sister?" He asked

"Well she's not actually my sister but we both lived in the foster home together and she was the only other person who I felt like I really had a connection with. Her name is Emily and she's only 10 years old. Her birth parents dropped her off at the foster home when she was born because they couldn't afford her. But the day I came to the hospital she got re-adopted by her parents. And if I was there to say goodbye. I would'nt let them take her." I said as tears pricked my eyes. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He said 

"No it's fine. Thanks tho, for letting me open up to you." I kissed his cheek "Goodnight Jordi." I walked into my room and closed the door behind me

*

*

*

*

Hey Guys!!! Well I finally updated. YAY!! Haha, I need more friends. Please Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow. Thanks!! Stay Amazing <3

~Jeri