Chapter 3: A Home

Lucys POV-

  I watched as Laxus bent down and kissed my cheek, I felt my cheeks get hot. My heart did summersults. My chest thumping fast.

  "Aww, look at those two lovebirds!" We heard. We looked to the origin of the sound and saw a blonde haired lady. She had purple eyes and a red haired man next to her. They fit together perfectly, his musculine body with her model figure. They looked gorgeous.

  "Hello!" I smiled and waved. The woman ran over to me and locked our hands together, "You are just a doll!" She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Where are you kids going?" The man asked. The womans eyes were sparkling.

  "Where blondie wants to," Sparky said smiling at me. I blushed red and looked at the woman. Her eyebrows were raised smirking. "Do you kids have a place to go?" She asked smirkimg widely.

  "I mean-" Laxus cut me off. "No we dont, but im sure we can make do" Laxus smiled softly. The woman grabbed my hands. "Come with us!" She yelled loudly. Her smile radiant and free. "Emy shouldnt we talk about this?" The red haired boy asked. She smiled, "C'mon Blaze! You know they're perfect!" Emy yelled at him smiling. He sighed, "Fine," He turned to Laxus and me.

  "You two lovebirds want to come with us? We accidentally bought an extra hotel room. Its a single, double bed." He explained. Laxus looked at me then shook his head yes. I smiled and turned to the woman. "Thank you very much! We'll take it!" I said.

  Emy smiled and grabbed onto Blaze's arm. "Follow us," She said.

  We arrived at a beautiful hotel area. Emy and Blaze walked to the south side of the inn and we walked to the west side. Our room number was 203. I opened the door to see a basic hotel room, couch, tv, bathroom, kitchen, dining area, and a bedroom.

  "Its beautiful.." I smiled softly. "Yeah.. it is," Sparky replied. I turned and saw his gaze on me. I blushed and turned away. My face heating up. I ran to the fridge and grabbed a piece of ice. I turned to the confused Sparky. I walked over to him smirking. He backed up against a wall. He had a smile on his face.

  "Whatcha doin Blondie?" He asked. I smirked and shrugged my shoulders, moving closer to him. I put the ice in my right hand and wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling me closer to him. I cant believe hes falling for it. I leaned into his face. He did the same. Suddenly I slid the ice down the back of his shirt. Quickly letting go of him and stepped backwards.

  "Damnit Blondie!" He yelled trying to get the ice out of his shirt. I plopped to the ground laughing. He got the ice out of his shirt and smirked at me. I cried chibi tears and ran. He chased after me until I did a Wendy and tripped on the step.

  "Frick!" I yelled falling to the floor. I felt something wrap around me, my back slowly touched the floor. I wasnt hurt?? I felt something touch my lips. I dont know why.. I started kissing back. It was such a good kiss! I oepend my eyes and saw Laxus in front of me. Kissing me....

  I I seperated blushing. HOLY CRAP I JUST KISSED HIM FJKDIEJRJFJSIE.

  We panted, breathing in eachothers air. "Im sorry Blondie," He mumbled. I looked at him. "I cant hold it back any longer.." He connected our lips once again. I immediately kissed back.

  Our tongues fought for dominance until he won.

Laxus POV-

   I kissed Lucy Heartfilia.. THE Lucy Heartfilia! My mind was blown! Her lips were like vanilla and she tasted like strawberrys! I cant believe I never tried this before! I pulled Lucy off the ground still kissing her and she wrapped her legs around my torso. I kissed her neck and bit it. I felt a wave of power come over me.. I looked at the place where I bit her. She had a lightning Dragon tattoo there. I smirked as she put a hand on her neck.

  "W-what is this??" She asked. Obviously asking about the new found energy flow. "I marked you," I stated bluntly. I leaned into her precious face, and bit her ear. "Now, no one can have you but me," I smirked and she put a hand on my cheek. Our eyes connecting. Her beautiful Chocolate orbs looking into my eyes. "Im all yours," She pecked my lips and smiled at me. I did what any sane guy would do at that moment. I MADE her mine. Thats right, I made love to Lucy Heartfilia.