Chapter 6: A New Dreyar

Wendy POV-

   I saw Lucys giant belly and screamed a curse word.. How could lulu have a baby! How can she be pregnant! Not just that but she was extremely strong. She got stronger? She was probably stronger then Erza! And Laxus to..

   Charla flew up to me, she looked at Lucy wide eyed. "Lucy is that you?" She asked curious. Lucy nodded. Laxus growled, "HER WATER BROKE DO SOMETHING"

   I nodded quickly and my nurse friend Jessica ((Idk Y but I saw Jessica in a fanfiction and now i want Jessica to be in all my stories >:) shes just gonna be a trend from now on K?)) 

   "Lucy breath!" Charla ordered as Jessica rolled the movible table thing through the hallways. I followed close behind. Laxus tailing me.

  They rolled Lucy in a room and I stood next to her bed. "Laxus hold her hand!" I ordered. Laxus grabbed Lucys hand and rubbed his fingers over hers. Aww cute. I quickly snapped a picture before I knew this moment was going to be getting more..

  "Wendy, why are you here anyways?" Lucy panted. I rubbed my neck nervously. "Well you see, I took a job here with umm Charla and a certain white haired matchmaker.." I mumbled the last part.

  "No.." Laxus mumbled. I heard the door slam open. I turned and saw a smiled Mira. Her whole face lit up with a smile. She looked to Laxus, then to Lucy, then to Lucys stomach.

  After that... I think i went deaf...

-A/N WE LOVE OUR MATCHMAKING DEMON-

  After Lucy gave birth to a healthy, blonde haired boy Lucy held him tightly and laxus held his hand. I smiled softly at it. "Mira, Wendy, Charla" Lucy mumbled. We all payed attention. "How would you three like to be her aunts?" She asked nervously. My eyes lit up and I nodded eagerly.

   "OF COURSE!" Mira~nee shouted. Laxus shh her and she giggled.

  "Whats his name child?" Charla asked. "Laxus would you like to tell them?" Lucy asked the spiky blonde next to her. He nodded, "His name is Lucas Dreyar."

  "Lucas Dreyar huh?" A voice said walking in. Mira smiled at the short, old man who walked into the room. "Gramps?!" Lucy said happily. Laxus stared at him. He smiled at Laxus. "My dear grandson, you really made another Dreyar with a Heartfilia no less.." He smiled at Laxus. "Yeah Ol' Geezer" Laxus smiled back. "ACHOOOOOO!" We heard and lightning mixed with stars shot from the babys nose. Lucy sweatdropped as Laxus laughed. We all started laughing together. I smiled and looked at Gramps, he placed a hand on my shoulder, "I never thought in a million years id get to see my Great Grandson.. Thankyou" He mumbled. I smiled at him.

  I turned and looked at the angelic face or the baby boy. "Im an aunt" I mumbled looking at the new bundle of joy. Lucas Dreyar, son of Lucy Heartfilia a Celestial spirit mage and celestial dragon slayer, and Laxus Dreyar a Lightning Dragon slayer.
  This kid.. hes gonna grow up to be something amazing..