Chapter 9: Fighting Salamander

Lucy's POV-

   "Cause hes not supposed to play wrestle inside," Lucas said to me. I smiled softly at him and kissed his forehead. I set him down and Mira stood next to him. "Thankyou Mira," I said to her and turned angrily to Natsu.

   "You made my kid cry Salamander!" I said in a yelling whisper. So it wouldn't hurt Lucas's ears. "How? That wasnt even yelling!" He said angrily and confused. Laxus punched him square in the face. "Becasue hes not used to his dragon hearing yet!" He said in a yelling whisper tone.

   Natsu looked at Lucas and then at me and Laxus. "You two weaklings had a weak child?" He asked confused. I growled and picked him up, He tried to punch me which I dodged easily, I threw him outside. "Lucy!" Gray yelled running up to me. "IceMake: Sword!" He yelled. I dodged his sword attack with a backflip and ran at him. I spun on my right leg and raised my left halfway through my spin. My foot came in contact with his face and he flew outside the hotel.

    "Lucy.." I heard Erza say. "HEAVENS WHEEL ARMOR!" She yelled. I glared at her. Lucas covered his ears, Miras hands over his too.

   "Erza.. my kid!" I whisper yelled. While she was distracted Laxus punched her outside. "Gray sama!" Juvia said running outside after Gray.

   "Lucy Heartfilia!" Lisanna yelled in her cat form. She tried to scratch me which I quickly dodged. I grabbed her arm and through her outside.

   "Jeesh.." I mumbled turning to Lucas. "Stay with your Aunts, Mommy and Daddy will go play wrestle outside okay?" I said smiling at him. He nodded.

   Me and Laxus walked outside. Livid.

I suck at fight scenes as you saw earlier. Umm. I'm just going to right who vs who and who won. K?

Lucy vs Gray & Juvia Winner: Lucy

Lisanna vs Lucy Winner: Lucy

Natsu vs Laxus Winner: Laxus

Erza vs Laxus and Lucy Winner: Lucy & Laxus