Chapter 14: Safe

Normal POV-

Lucy fought against the Dark Heart leader, struggling to keep her guard up.

She charged at him, pretended to go for a punch to the face, the leader guarded his face and Lucy switched down and jabbed him in his side. He stumbled backwards and glared at her.

His fist lit a dark blue flame. (Crossover time!) He had patches under his eyes and from his mouth down.

He smiled creepily at her, making her stomach churn. "Lucy!" A female voice called. Both the man and Lucy turned their heads and saw a familiar bluenette flying on a gust of wind.

"Wendy!" Lucy cried smiling out. The bluenette rushed to her side healing her as fast as possible.

"Thankyou Wendy" Lucy said smiling at her. Wendy smiled to her and turned her head to the man.

"Who is he?" Wendy whispered to Lucy. Lucy shrugged her shoulders not taking her eyes off the calm man in front of her.

Wendy finished healing her and Lucy got in attack form. "Dont!" Wendy said tackling Lucy to the ground. "What?" Lucy asked.

Lightning cracked in the sky and a angry blond man was in front of the mysterious leader guy.

Lucy & Wendy shivered at the cold, evil aura coming from the tall, muscular blond. "Laxus.." Lucy mumbled. Laxus turned and smiled at the two females.

"Dont worry this will be over soon" he said kissing Lucy's forehead. She smiled and nodded to him. He turned to the angry man. "Ah the lightning dragon slayer! Laxus Dreyer" The man said. Laxus grumbled.

"Dabi, a blue flame weilder. Leader of the Dark Heart guild. A dark guild" Laxus said clenching his fists.

"Wendy take Lucy back to the guild" laxus ordered. Lucy furrowed her brows. "HELL NO!" She yelled. Wendy put an hand on her arm. "Wendy thats an order!" Laxus boomed.

Wendy closed her eyes and pulled on Lucy, Who struggled against her and pulled away. Wendy had to use all her force to get her away from the two males.

"No!" Lucy yelled. "Lucy.. Stella and Lucas needs you. Lucas is scared to death!" Wendy reminded her making Lucy soften a bit. She turned her head and started walking to the guild.

"Damn it!" she said before she storming into the guild. Lucas ran up to her and Lucy hugged him tightly. Aries smiled and disappeared back to the celestial world.

"Mommy!" Lucas cried into her shoulder. Lucy hugged her loving son passionately. "Oh I love you!" She cried kissing his forehead.

"I was so scwared" Lucas mumbled tears coming down his cheeks. "Im fine, Mommys fine!" Lucy said smiling at his worry.

"Wheres Daddy?" Lucas asked. Lucy and Wendy froze. Wendy looked at Lucy who looked at Lucas with sad eyes.

"Well Lucas-"