Chapter 7: Old Friends

Laxus POV-

"Lucas come here!" Lucy said with her arms open wide. I sat beside her as Lucas stood up wobbly.

Lucas was seven months old now. We were planning to go to the guild for his first birthday.. "Papa! Mama" Lucas yelled as he ran into Lucy's arms.

"Hey what about daddy?" I asked as Lucas hugged Lucy tightly. Lucas and Lucy laughed. I gazed at the sight, the two most important things in my whole life. "Mommy!" Lucas said hugging Lucys chest. Lucy and Lucas were in the pikachu onesies Lucy bought earlier. Sadly, I was to.

I reached my arms out and grabbed Lucy, she holding Lucas. I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her stomach, nuzzling her neck. "Mine," I said. Lucas looked at me with pure betrayel. Me and Lucy burst out laughing.

Lucys golden hair swayed at her side. Even after giving birth she still held her beautiful youth.

The doorbell rang. Lucy tried to get up, but I held her down. She turned her head and placed a hand on my cheek, she kissed me which I kissed back passionately.

She ducked out of my arms, putting Lucas down and running to the door. Lucas smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Where is he!" I heard. I heard a thoud thump. LUCY! A wave or panic came over me. I stood up, Lucas in my arms. I set him in his crib and quickly ran to the noise. "WHERE IS HE!" A male voice screamed. "Get out!" I heard Lucy yell.

I walked into the hallway angry. How dare some guy yell at her! I saw a tall, blonde haired man. He wore a dark suit. I walked up behind Lucy. Standing protectively over her. "You heard her, Get. Out." I glared at him.

"Ha. She seduced you?" He laughed physically. "Get out. You will NOT see him. Leave or ill call the magic council!" Lucy yelled angrily. The man put his hands up in defense. "Dont worry, I dont need to see him to know hes a load of crap. Lucy my dear, I came to tell you im selling you off. I want to make a deal with the Lightning Slayer Laxus. Ill give him you and he pays me." The man said. Lucy looked at me. I stared at the man confused.

"Like hell ill let you trade me away! Whats so important of this Laxus guy?" She asked. I put an hand on her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"Because the man is powerful, if you have a child with him the child will surely be stronger then anything our world has ever seen! I could make a fortune of the kids abilities." The man said. "Jude, Leave." Lucy commanded.

Jude looked at me carefully, "Ill leave, but I want to know who the person is who made my daughter pregnant.."

I smirked at him and raised my free hand, A ball of lightning gathered in it. "Laxus Dreyar sir. Now, like Blondie was saying. Leave" I glared at him. Judes eyes widened then a smile crept on his face. "PERFECT!" he yelled then Lucy slammed the door. She locked it tightly. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"See, even your dad wants us together." I Stated trying to brighten the mood. She giggled and hugged back. I kissed her forehead and she went to get Lucas. I heard another knock on the door.

"Open up!" A female voice yelled. I opened the door and saw non other then a small, adorable blue haired girl, with a white exceed tucked in her arms. Wendy walked straight in and up to Lucy, she grabbed Lucas and hugged him tight.

"Lucas!" She cried. "Did you miss auntie Wendy?" She asked him booping his nose. Lucas laughed and hugged her back. I sighed and shut the door. "Charla" I greeted her. She nodded smiling.

"So, Laxus. When are you and Lucy coming back to the guild?" She asked. I looked at Lucy who was taking pictures of Wendy and Lucas.

"His first birthday" I explained she nodded. "Laxus, about master.." She started. "What about Master?" I questioned a little loudly. Lucy turned her head our way and walked over, she wrapped her arms around one of mine. "Hes retiring Laxus.." Charla sighed heavily. "That means.." Lucy started.

"Laxus will be Master of the Fairy Tail guild," Gramps said walking through the door, "Lucy as Vice Master and Lucas as 'prince'"