Chapter 4: Secrets

Laxus POV-

   The next morning was the best one ive ever had! Lucy was so cute while she sleeped.. she had the most peaceful eyes ive ever seen.. I twirled her hair around my finger then leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. She awoke and kissed back.

  "Morning Handsome," She giggled. I smiled. I dont know why, but everytime shes around me, I just can't stop smiling.. She makes me smile.

  "Morning Mate," I replied. She sighed and pushed my face away from hers. I smirked and pouted. She laughed and threw the covers over her. I rested my head on my hand as I watched her reaction to her body. It was covered in hickies, she saw my staring and quickly covered herself. I got out of bed and grabbed two towels. I walked over to her and threw her over my shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!" She cried laughing. I smiled and turned the water on for the shower. "Nope," I stated. she wrapped her legs around me stomach and her arms around my neck. I gazed into her beautiful eyes. 'Why the hell did Natsu not see what he was missing?!'

  I kissed her passionately. She smiled and kissed back.

After the shower we got dressed in training clothes. She had on a yellow tank top that really showed her chest size, not that I was complaining. And she put on some black shorts. She put her hair in a ponytail and hooked her keys to her pouch.

  I had a black shirt on, how Lucy explained it really showed my muscles. And my regular pants.

  I came out of the room to Lucy smiling at herself in the mirror. As I got closer I saw she was smiling at the Mark I made on her. I chuckled and she turned around blushing to me. She looked away embarrassed. I heard a knock on the door. Lucy opened it. I turned to the window before I heard a yell. I turned and saw Lucy on the ground. A figure standing over her. I raced to her but the figure threw a potion at me. I fell to the ground.

  "Blaze! Not to rough! We have to sell her!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

  I growled and turned and saw Emy, the lady who gave us the hotel room. She smirked snd walked over to Lucy. Admiring her handywork. I growled and lightning covered my body. Blaze moved to me and grabbed my arm. I couldnt move! If they touch her ill kill them! "You cant move Laxus, the handcuffs restrict magic." Emy explained as the lightning disappeared.

  I growled at her, she picked up Lucy by her hair. "DONT TOUCH HER!" I screamed at her. She smiled at me and brought Lucy's face closer to hers. She turned Lucys unconscious body to me and stuck her tongue out, she slid her tongue across Lucys cheek. Lucy groaned. "Bastard!" I spat out. She chuckled and put a finger under her yellow shirt, slowly sliding it upwards. I growled at them. "Oh~ I see you two had fun last night," She laughed like a maniac.. She held my Blondie in her hands. She put her nasty tongue on her face... She touched what belongs to me!

  I clenched my fist and raised my body slowly upwards. Emy looked at me confused. She swiped her hand and Blaze ran at me. He smiled. I groaned as Blaze tackled me out the window.

  I saw Lucys eyes open before I went down. Her eyes widened as I fell out the window.

  Blaze stood over the railing smiling down at me. I braced myself for impact. "Laxus!" I heard the angelic voice.. her voice.. I opened my eyes and she was there... five feet away from me.. falling down with me! She grabbed my arm that was flowing upwards and quickly pulled herself to me. "Laxus, I love you." She smiled and held her arm in the air.. "Lucy.." I tried to speak. The potion was setting in now.. I could feel it. She connected our lips. I used the last of my strength to kiss back. She swiped her hand down. "STAR DRESS: AQUARIUS" She yelled. She transformed into a bathing suit, she looked hot.. NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT LAXUS!

   She swiped her hand again and a wave like thing brought us safely to the ground. "Ugh" I groaned. Lucy took out a black key. "OPEN GATE OF THE SERPENT: SLITHER" A small snake appeared. Lucy pointed to me and he crawled on me. "Open your mouth laxussssss" The snake commanded. I hesitantly opened my mouth. The snake closed his eyes. My body felt weak.. I remember seeing Lucy smile as I fell into a dark slumber.