Chapter 11: The New Master

Normal POV-

    Laxus and Lucy finished unpacking two days after they arrived. It was morning time and both of them got out of bed. "Daddy! Mommy!" Lucas yelled. "What's wrong?!" Lucy and laxus both yelled running into Lucas's new room. Laxus smiled and Lucy let out a sigh of relief whenever he was screaming over a ball lightning in his hand.

    "WHAT IS IT!" He screamed. Laxus walked up to him and placed a hand on it. It disappeared. "That's your magic Pikachu!" Laxus ruffled his hair. He pouted. Laxus admired the look that reminded him of his beloved.

    "We need to get to the guild," Lucy said trying to calm her heart down from the fear. Laxus laughed and walked over to her, he cupped her face and kissed her. "Hes okay" Laxus reminded her. She smiled and nodded. "Can we go see Grandpa!" Lucas asked jumping into laxus's arms.

     "Yes we can Lucas" Laxus said walking out the door. Lucy smiled and grabbed her jacket, following after them.

    "Wait up!" She yelled running to catch up with them.

  Laxus kicked open the guild doors. "Hey Minna!" Lucy yelled

   "Lucy! Laxus!" Wendy yelled running over to us. "Lu~chan!" Levy yelled with tears in her eyes. "Auntie Wendy!" Lucas said jumping in her arms.

   "My little nephew!" Mira yelled running over to the blonde haired boy.

   Laxus and Lucy laughed as the whole guild greeted them. "Laxus" Master Makarov said up the stairs. Laxus looked at Lucy and she nodded. He left her and Lucas and went upstairs to Master Makarov. They went inside his office.

    "Lucy.." Natsu said walking up to them. Lucy glared at him. "Luce I'm so sorry!" He got down on his knees in tears. "I dont know why I did that.. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me Luce! I'm so sorry!" He begged her. She looked at him, pitying him.

   "Natsu, How could I not forgive you. Your my best friend, bringing me to Fairy Tail. And all the times you saved me, the least I can do is forgive you" She said smiling at him. He got up and hugged her, she hugged back.

    "Mommy, why is the pink man hugging you?" Lucas asked pulling on her shirt. She picked him up. "Lucas, this is Natsu. Mommy's best friend." She explained. Natsu smiled at the kid. "Natsu.. would you like to be his uncle?" Lucy asked smiling. Natsu's eyes lit up. "Yes!" He yelled.

    As Lucy and Natsu caught up she forgave the other members of Team Natsu. "So Luce, will you join the team again?" Natsu asked. "Well-" Lucy started before she was cut off. "No she wont" Laxus said before pulling her closer to him. Lucy smiled at him.

"As Guild Master Lucy will be Vice Guild Master. She will join The Thunder Legion" Laxus stated.

   "YOUR GUILD MASTER?!" Natsu asked surprised. "And little Pikachu here will be the Guild Masters son" Wendy said smiling.

   "Sorry Natsu, I'm joining The Thunder Legion" Lucy smiled at him. "But-" Natsu started before Laxus cut him off. "What Dragneel? Got something else to say?" He glared protectively at Natsu. "N-no" Natsu mumbled.