Silly and Sick

Emily

That woman I met on the plane,she's a very nice person. Can't believe she just invited me to her little party at the first class seat.

She's very attractive,amusing and very... fun. I could say she's special,in many many ways. Her beauty,her hair,her smell,the way she looks at me...

The way she looks at me.

It was...like there's something she desires. Her blue eyes,her iris became big when she saw me,and shrink small when she saw her friends. No,how she looks at me is different than anyone else.

I never had anyone look at me like that.

It's weird.

And also likely. Ugh,she's so charming. And so rich. Except,I never got her name.

What is her name though?

I should give her a nickname. And i just got the perfect one.

Sick.

Because she's really sick,and by that I mean sick in a good way. Hot,in a...really pleasant way that makes me melt..and..

Oh shit I forgot I need to meet up with Hanna.

I got out of the trance and got to my hotel by The thankful taxi,and checked into my room. Big ass room enough for me to sleep on the big bed for myself.

Then I start to unpack,that's the first thing I do and...

Wait. Why do I have that cartoon character from the movie Stitch,I don't remember having this keychain.

Oh my god. I switched it with the woman I met on the plane?! How did I...?

*flashback

"What the hell?!"

"I am so sorry! Here let me help-" "Ow."

"Next time make sure you don't mess my hair! This dress is expensive!"

"Excuse me? Why are blaming me? You're the one that hit me-"

Flight to Los Angeles in twenty minutes.

*end of flashback

😱😱😱

Oh my god I did switch bags with her! How am I gonna take it back?!

When we got to the carousel to get our bags,I was sure that's my bag. I look at it and I was sure it's mine!

Or maybe it's because I was focusing on her and not my bag that's why I took hers without noticing...so it's kinda my fault. I dial Hanna's phone,and she picked up."Hanna,I need you to come to my hotel. Yeah,I know,I was supposed to go to your hotel but there's a bit of a problem. Just please come over. I'll text you the address."

She hung up and I text her the address,and throw my phone on my bed. I walk around the room worried,what if she steals my stuff?

...

"You did what?!"
"I know,but she was a cool chick so I was too distracted..." Hanna scoffs at me,I frown to her."Chill,just why are you so in to her?"

"I'm not! It's just..." She twitches an eyebrow,"Ugh. You're wrong. I'm not in love with the woman I JUST met,Hanna."

"I always thought of you as Anna in frozen who falls in love with a man she just met,and situations like this,believe me you're exactly like Anna." I slap her arm,and almost glare her."Lets not talk about that. My bag is on someone else's hands,and I'm worried about it."