Little did we know

Emily

I hold hands with Ali,walking together and keep smiling until we reach her room. Instead of going to my room,I wanna explore hers.

I've been there,but when I take a look more closely it's more bigger than I thought. It has a tv,every utensils you need is there,food supplies,it's like living in a fan stash world. "Is this a suite room?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah. The finest one they could give me." I nod entering the room,and she locks the door. Locks it,I repeat. "What are you doing?"

"Since we're dating,can't I have a little night out myself with you here?" She pulls down her jacket at the back which make her look badass,and hot. I smirk at her,just trying to avoid the look on Ali's beautiful face."I don't know. I seem pretty knocked out after eating spaghetti-"

"So you're selling me out?"
"No! I'm not bailing you it's just...tonight is a really nice one,how about we enjoy doing hints we love to do?" Ali frowns and tilts her head,dropping the jacket on the floor."That's what I'm trying to tell you."

"Owh,I'm sorry Miss-Wanting-Me-Badly,did I hurt your feelings?" I say,"Don't take it personally." I tease her and she comes closer,shaking her head."You sneaky rat."

"The sneakiest." I smirk to her and she puts a hand on the back of my head,pulling me to fall on the bed. I'm on top of her,so I begin by pouring all of my love and kisses on her. I start with her lips,the new lipstick she bought from somewhere I didn't quite hear where,but suits her lips and her face.

It tastes weird at first but then it kinda taste like sweet strawberry. I pull for a moment,I think I smudge myself with the lipstick. I poke my lips with my middle finger and see if there's lipstick,and I smile to Ali.

I sweep my hair to the other side,and lean back down on her face. I kiss her sweetly and cut to go lower. Down to her cheek,kiss by kiss. I got to her neck and bite her,and lick her silk cold skin.

I give her more kisses,and stop when I want to remove her shirt. I pull the ham of my shirt up and throw it away,smiling slightly and blinking slow to Ali as she stares to me.

I go back down to her,pecking her tummy. Going down,more to the bottom,until when I reached her spot. I unbutton her jeans and pull down he zipper,and please her the way she likes it.

...

It was morning before I know it,I open my eyes blinking to see clearly. I feel this my eyes narrowing when the sun hits my eyes,the next thing I feel is arms on me.

I turn around and realised I'm being spooned,I smile at Ali still sleeping. Then I check beneath the covers,we're completely nude. Stripped,nothing on. No wonder it felt so cold. But I'm so comfortable sleeping here with the blonde beside me I call my girlfriend. Only,we're not really calling ourselves that,we just have a great connection,and it's what I need.

This entire life of mine,I've been a woman,who's lost in the outside of the world,so naive. Terribly unsophisticated to do stuff.

Until I met Ali. The most perfect feminine young woman,beautiful for the stars. Too good to be true.

She was a strict person at first,but when she invited me to sit with her I felt like I should know her more,it's like she's the one I should been looking for.

The one that I've been missing. All thanks to Hanna,our loopy person that go bonkers. I love her for doing so many things just for me and Ali,it's so amazing and thoughtful of her to risk everything for us. I don't know if she'd sacrifice her own life for us,but I'd do the same for her and Ali.