Get to know each other it's FUN

Emily

I hold hands with Ali,because if we separate we'd be so lost in the hotel. I lead us to our doors,still holding her cold soft skin.

When we arrived at our own rooms,unlocking it using the key card,we said in unison,"Goodnight."

I enter my room and slam my body on the mattress,changed into my sleeping outfit. Tonight was amazing,and I get to sleep well again.

...

In the morning,I yawn and turn my body to the other side,suddenly smiling and groaning in a happy way. I roll my body and let myself fall to the floor,but still ain't feeling any pain because I'm too distracted being happy.

But yeah it does hurt a little.

Hanna

I'm in a dream,a dream of a wild one. In the night,the dark night,dead quiet. Walking alone,in the streets where trash are around,the garbage bin wrecked down. Walls being written words I don't quite understand.

I keep walking,no one here to even notice me.

But I hear a voice,deep and loud,screaming my name.

"Hanna."

And again,repeating over and over.

"Hanna!"

"I'm up! I'm up! What is it?" I blink to see clearly through my eyes,ugh I had a nightmare. It's someone tall. Oh Toby one Canoby. "It's about last night."

I sit up straight looking at him awaiting for the answer,to see if the plan worked."They didn't make out."

"Dammit."
"Yeah. That. Last night,only after a couple drinks and they got drunk but...only this happened. Here,I told Caleb to make a copy of the video." He hands me a thumb drive and I plug it in my computer,checking this video I'm keen to know about.

"Look at that part. See that?" He points to them,and I gasp."Exactly. They were this close to get into a deep kiss. But they didn't have the courage to do it no matter how private that room is."

"Maybe they need something that makes them feel comfortable." I say rubbing my chin,thinking of something brilliant. "How about just let them be?"

I whirl to him,furrowing my eyebrows and almost peering."Why would they do that?"

"Because...if something romantic happened in the past,it changes in the future and-" Fingers snapped."They would fall in love." I continue his words and he nods.

"You brilliant asshole! Why didn't you tell me earlier about this plan?!" I yell at him and he blushes,flattered by my compliments. "Okay,so all we need to do is just let them be normal,while we act normal and see what happens."

"Cool." He says and puts his both hands on his hips. The room was back to silence,until I decided to break it."That seems a little boring right?"

"What should we do then?" I think of something,just something,then I smirk at him like a creep."I know what to do."

Alison

I brush my teeth,then rinse it with water. I look in the mirror,then a smile twitched on my face when I remembered about Emily holding my hand last night. It's good that we weren't really too drunk,or else it would be something...

Wait. What happens if I was really drunk,would it make me kiss Emily? And would that make Hanna know?

"Dammit." I whisper,slammed my palms on the sink. Hanna did set us up,I trusted Toby saying that she was sick.

But she's not,if she's sick,she won't be doing any of this but if she's not,that's it. I'm going to kill her.

After a bath,I hurriedly do my hair and make up. I leave my room quietly,so Emily won't think I'm gone.

I got a cab,told the driver to go the apartment their living at,and arrived. Oh boy I can't wait to kick her ass.

"What. The hell,Hanna." I say barging into the door,I know which room their in. She startled and choked her noodles which I guess she deserves to be. "What?"

"Don't act stupid. I know you planned the whole night for me and Emily." I saw Toby eating on the dinner table and I waved a little at him,and focused back at Hanna."Look the point I was doing that just so I can make you happy."

"Why would I be happy about that?" I ask putting my hands on my hips,and she raises her eyebrow and say,"Because,I found someone who can truly make you smile,my dear. Don't you like it? No,don't yo like her?"

"No. I mean,yes but not entirely. She spilled coffee at my outfit when we first met."
"So? You loved talking to her. And that's actually how you meet your fate. Even if it's a way you don't like it,slowly you'll get used to it." She says it like its easy. But she's right. "You have a point." I sit down beside her and press my eyes closing,and sigh hard."I'm sorry. Now I'm being a dick and you just want the best for us I'm so stupid."

"Hey, you're not stupid. You're the most stunning and stupendous person I've ever known. I can't let you be knocked down by son negative things in your life so you need to be honest with her and...go be you." I whirl to her,shocked by her words."Ugh,how are you so good at this?"

"I'm your matchmaker who knows what to do." She proudly says and I smile."Just,don't be someone else when you're in front of her. Be the genuine of your feminine self." She takes my hand and hold my wrist,making me staring at it. "I'm counting on you."

"Since you're here,I made pizza for you. There's leftovers in the kitchen you can just take one." I smile to Toby,and grab one of the pizza because I am hungry. Wow two of this people are so good at reading my mind.

What some amazing friends.

Emily

Alison is a really great person,it's just that I never really looked at her closely. Last night was so...new. So astounding,especially when I'm with her.

My mind was going all over the place when I could feel her breath. It's kinda beating my heart pumping it until it escapes my chest.

I had a little hangover,but it was worth it being honest with Ali. She's inspiring,alluring and so blissful. She possesses me that I've forgotten the world when I see her eyes. It really makes me feel like I'm flying. We dressed like red carpet celebrities,had a chauffeur and stuff,sounds like a real date.

At a club,drinking together,talking.

That's like a date. For real.

But last night wasn't a date. It was a fun night time with a fascinating woman. Haha,funny.

God,why am I so nervous?