Why did you leave?

Emily

"Okay,SO not cool leaving me behind like that. I told you to wait."

"Sorry,I was just...tired." I yawn,and lay my body on the bed,thinking that I don't really regret leaving her alone. She was talking to a blonde woman with and a guy and it got me bored.

And it had me more boring when I just drank a glass of scotch the bartender suddenly gave me for free.

"So what you're just gonna let me fix this all by myself? The woman you-Uh..."

"My woman? What woman?"

"Nothing. I thought I saw a friend that lives in LA too. I thought you knew her as well but turns out you clearly don't."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Look,I'm not gonna give up on you. You're my best friend and I will find the BEST for you. I promise. Just,wait. Okay?"

"What are you talking about? Wait for what?"

"You'll find out yourself soon. I just need you to stay calm."

"I am calm."

"It's alright,honey. Shh,everything's gonna be fine."

I giggle and she keeps saying weird stuff I don't actually understand,but I just know that she's joking around like a child.

"Okay. Since it's night,you should go rest."

"That, I can do."

"G'night,jackass."

"(*gasps) you did not call me that,asshole."

We both laugh together and I hung up,fully laying my back. I sigh,blinking slowly on the ceiling.

What the hell am I gonna do with Sick's stuff?

"You don't have her phone number,you don't know her name,you don't even know who she really is. And yet,you have her crap." I whisper and turn my head to the baggage,how could it look so similar to mine?

I walk to it and sit on the floor. Staring at it for a long while. It has a password to open the zipper,I was thinking of snooping in her stuff.

Who am I to snoop in her stuff?

I shake my head and start to move to stand up,but I stop when I change my mind. I am nosy,sorry for that.

"My birthday's on 17th February,I was born in 1996."

I remembered about her birthday that she told me,so I try the password.

1702

It didn't work. So I try the year of when she's born.

1996

It worked. I push the button and it unlocks,I grow a smile. I know I shouldn't be doing this,but I just wanna know what type of clothes she wears. She must be all the Miss Perfect. I bet.

Oh,what a nice picture of her and her brother,and what I think her sister. She looks young in this photo. And very pretty. I snort and smile looking at her only.

Her clothes are neatly folded,stacked by colours. Wow,impressive. So she's the type that likes everything stacked perfectly. Shouldn't have called her sick,but still it's a suitable name for her.

Okay,that's enough snooping.

It's a bad idea anyway. I shouldn't have seen what's inside this thing this is a wrong thing to do. But something else caught my eye,a black and white book.