Everything was just fine as hell

Emily

Me and Ali has been dating for months now,I have to go back to Rosewood due at the end of the year to tell my mom if I want to stay in LA. I mean,yeah,I did say I'm coming here to have fun as a vacation,but I was hoping I'd find a place to stay. I can't bother my mom only staying there watching movies with her.

I have to do something to find my own life. I was just looking to see if LA has anything special for me. But Ali lives in New York,I could stay with her but I still have to be sure. I can't make a choice yet. LA is so terrific but I can't be sure. "Ali," I call her name."Where do you think I should go?"

"Just move in with me." I look at her and tilt my head,she knows I can't."You have to make a choice,Em!"

"I know,I know. I just can't be sure if I can stick to one place. New York is a big city. I was grown in a town,Ali." I sit down on the bed and tuck myself,it's kind of cold. Ali puts her smartphone in her purse and walk to the bed,sighing."Well,you better think wisely. If you choose to move in with me then that will be the highlight of 'forever' in your life."

"You're not wrong...I do have to make a choice quick." She gets close to my side and lean on the pillow,she eats her head against the headboard."Well,there's pretty much other things you can think. Something like,us?"

"Thanks for the advice,babe." I say taking her hand and put it on my thigh,holding it wit both of my hands."Look at me complaining about my life and you just got here to have fun I'm so stupid. I'm sorry." I say sliding down and digging myself in the sheets.  Ali removes the sheets off my face and smile to me,"No,you're not stupid. Stop saying that."

"I can't make a choice that's my problem,so I am stupid." She stops me and points her finger to me,I shut my mouth."What did I say about saying yourself stupid?" I close my eyes and grunt,burying my face into my palms."I'm sorry...i just got used to it."

"Look,think of something else! Like how we had a fun time at the beach with the others! That's fun." She tried to convince me,and it makes me smile. She slides down and turns her body to face me,and pulls me closer to her."I pretty had a great time with you. That won't get old." She says,and I had an idea."How about we confess things we never did before? To see if we'll be honest to each other."

"I like that. I'll go first." I nod waiting for her to admit,she clears her throat."I want to have a life with you. I want to do stuff together,play together. Just like we did at the beach. It was the most unforgettable thing and I want more of that. Can we promise each other,that we'll scream out loud to the world to let the stars high above know we're happy?" What a sweet sentiment...I'm actually shook.

I lean to her fast and press my lips against hers,desperately needed for the kiss. It was passionate,and I receive sanction by her to get deeper. I push the covers off me a little to put my hand on her cheeks,and she gets closer to me. So that the proximity is less. She rolls her body and gets on top of me to start doing more of that.

...

Oh no.

Oh god,I think I need to do it here already. It's coming out. It's gonna come out. Not now. Don't make a problem. I'm having a nice time being cuddled just please,not now.

I separate from Ali's hold and expeditiously get off of bed,running to the toilet and let it out. I hear footsteps come by,and I think it's Ali probably worried why I just dash off like that."Are you okay?"

I keep puking,couldn't really answer. Too distracted to let it out aggressively. Ali bends down and rubs my back,helping me out to support me that she's here and not leaving. It's so many,what did I eat that make my stomach go stinky and bubbly? "Should we go to the clinic?"