Sweet sensation

Emily

I had a nice sleep. This time it wasn't after rushing around,it's after I had a sweet sweet feeling inside of me that makes me feel s relaxed when I'm asleep. I could feel my corner lips being pulled up to my eyes while I'm sleeping.

I remembered when she smiled at me last night,she's so dreamy...

Her icy blue eyes,that gives me chills on my back while I try to hold myself from melting like a burnt candle.

She's deniably hot. Not in a perfect way,in a irresistible way. I can't help it. My cheeks keep burning. When I woke up this morning,I keep smiling.

My sweet skin feeling the soft fabric of my pyjamas makes me feel comfortable,I don't wanna leave me bed. Thanks to...

"I'm Alison. And you're Silly,right?"

Alison. Nice name for a lovely lady.

Anyways,thanks to her my luggage is neatly done by her. Which is amazing of her to do that for me.

I sigh relieved,and blink at the window seeing the outside of the world. Hello,new world.

...
Hanna

"It's like I'm living in a fantasy,Han. I mean,she's so wonderful and all,but i think...she's special and there's something about us hat makes me think that we're..." Oh sweet lord. Is this really happening? Is plan 128 which is still hope they wanna be friends is coming back?

"You both...what?" I ask curiously,pressing her down to say meant to be. Didn't exactly how I thought it'd turn out."That she and I are...gonna be best friends. I'd love to have a best friend like that."

"Oh so I'm just a little old lady doing all her best for her friend's sake? Thanks,Ali!" I say offended,and she giggles softly pulling my body to turn to her again."No,I didn't mean that. And besides,I can have two best friends."

"Yeah right." I pout."Look at you. Being a little old lady like an exact baby."

"At least I'm not a coward to talk to a woman." Ali smacks me and I laugh,she deserved that insult."Take that back!"

"Fat chance." She keeps smacking me in a irritating way and I just laugh cuz I can't stop,then Toby joins us. We three sit together on a table in a coffee shop,chatting."Watcha up to?"

"I don't know. Trying to figure out a way to ask her-"
"To go out with you?" Toby and I ask in unison,then Ali squints."No. A way to ask her to be my friend."

"I thought she's already your friend. I heard it from Spencer. All of it."
"Ooh tell me."
"No,I meant like being friends and have real conversations." Ali says but I'm too busy explaining to Toby everything Spencer texted me about them sitting together in first class drinking champagne and laughing together as COUPLES like oh my god even Toby ships them."They even made out!" I say and Toby gasps like a girl."UGH i ship you two so hard."

"NO i did NOT made out with her,okay I didn't we just had a lovely conversation while the trip and we didn't do anything more than that."
"Oh pull yourself together Ali. You know you wanted to kiss her." She cringes and rolls her eyes,drinking her hot latte."And besides you're drinking the same coffee Emily loves. Hot latte."

"God! Hanna! Enough about her! There's not more than the meaning of friends to me and Emily. So that's it! No more nonsense." I say,almost slamming the cup hard.

"Why don't you just try to be normal? See how things work out to be."
"Yeah,you shouldn't give up on her." I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose."Look,can we just try not to talk about Emily? She's just a friend. Nothing more. So if you guys wanna scurry here and there just to make me and Emily see each other again,I dare you. Don't go cry on me if I do something shocking." She warns us and leaves,leaving me and Toby exchanging looks. "Well,we tried right?" Toby sighs when Ali is not here anymore. "Can you believe I almost erased Ali from my Emily's next girlfriend list?" I tell him shockingly. Ignoring the losing moment we had. I'll have another shot in trying to convince Ali to simmer down and go try talk to Emily for a real conversation. (Meaning,that's plan 129. Plan 128 just needs to be kept or be on hold.)