Can you keep a secret?

Emily

We got to between our rooms,deciding which to go. "Me? Or you?"

"Definitely neither." She says,and I raise my brows. Blinking rapidly in confusion."So we're gonna have sex out here?"

"NO,what I meant is that if we be gone even for a second together Hanna would be suspicious. We should do something else." I frown and stare to her,she knows I'm pleading for her. "Who cares if she's suspicious I want you."

"Em,we both we know we can't." She giggles makes me smirk,I just face her. "No one's here to watch,can I get a kiss before I go?" I say softly with my husky voice,just to make her feel tempted. I pull her waist close to my body,and she only smiles looking up to my face.

"Only one." Her hand points the index finger,and I lean down to her for a kiss. I taste her lips for the first time,tongue playing in our mouths. Slowly we both totter backwards until we both meet against the wall.

I put my palm beside her head and keep making out,her right leg beside mine. After a few minutes,we separate. I lick my lips,and snorted looking away. My cheeks must be flushing tinge pink. She bites her lip a bit,and I smile. "Thank you."

I give her a kiss on her cheek and turn around,heading to my door. "Oh,and..." I twirl back around to her,forgotten to mention one thing."You're cute." Her cheeks are pulling her corner lips high,I knew she couldn't stop helping herself.

I turn with the last smile,and enter myself into my room. I close the door,and just stand there touching my lips. It tasted good. Does anyone ever tell her she's an amazing kisser?

Hanna

When Emily said she needed Ali and Ali went off to see her,I went out to go shopping. I go to places to buy flowers and a box of chocolate,and cards to write on something.

It's gonna be great.

Plan 128,check. Plan 129,check. 131,still in progress? Maybe? I don't know. Maybe Emily's right. Maybe that won't happen.

I'm already giving up. "How long do I have to wait? I need to know they're-"

(*shake it off Taylor Swift ringtone again)

"What."

"Dude,do you have a back up plan for this?"

"What. Back up plan for a plan I just lost at? Yeah,I don't think so."

"Oh come on! I still want it to happen. We can't give up yet!"

"Then give me one plan you best think of."

"Mmm. I got nothing. I'm a guy,I'm not a feminist."

"Look,Toby,I appreciate your spirit for this but I think nothing will happen. They don't like each other. See? No matter how many times we tell  them they're a perfect pair,they deny."

"So you're giving up?"

"If there's no back up plan and a back up plan for my back up plan,yeah. I'm definitely giving up."

"It was worth to the shot,Hanna. We can just try ding someone else for them."

"Maybe you're right. But right now,this Cupid needs rest."

"Alright,rest well."

"I will. Thanks."

I hung up and sigh,throwing the phone aside. I slide my body down the couch more,bored of what I don't know what to do. "Ugh,there's gotta be something to do!" I groan and grunt. Taking every moment of boredom as my enemy.