🧡Forge x Sailor (white)🧡

Just a reminder to you all characters in this book are 18 and over

(Narrators pov) It was a tough morning in inkopolis for White Sailor-chan as she was late for team practice at The Reef....

Sailor: No no no no no no please don't be late me...*gasp* Yes i'm here sir.

Army: Oh yes you're here....8 minutes late.

Sailor: Eeehhh.....b-b-but sir give me another chance I promise to be on time tomorrow.

Army: Sorry White Sailor but I've given you to many chances you are sentence to punishment for tardiness forge take her to the punishment room.

Forge: Yes sir. Come on White Sailor.

Sailor: Eep *mind* Not the punishment roomI've never been there before i'm kind of scared.

It was 9:00 a.m. when White Sailor and forge reached the Orange team's headquarters forge opened a door that lead to a small room.

Forge: Sit here.

White Sailor took a seat and rested her back against the wall then she heard metal restraints shut her arms and legs tight Forge took off her shoes and socks sailor was frightened about what was getting ready to happen to her, Forge held up two hair brushes.

Forge: Now White Sailor you do know what's getting ready to happen to you right?

White Sailor begin to struggle wanting to escape but the restraints were too tight. Forge started to scrub her feet making Sailor burst into a fit of laughter.

Forge: you know i'm kind of glad army sent me to do this to you but I thought you would burst into a fit of laughter but since it's me and you i can tickle you as long I want.

Forge tickled sailor's feet even faster sailor-chan was going nuts.

Forge: Aww you're so cute hehe.

Forge picked up a feather and started to tickle the other foot White Sailor was crying tears of laughter.

Sailor: Hahahahahahah hahahahahahah nohohohahaha stop please stop hahaha eeeek no no more!

Forge: Ah music to my ears.

Sailor: Hahahahahahah hahahahahahah nohohohahaha when will you stahap!

Forge: I'll stop when you had enough and learned your lesson.

Sailor: P-please stop n-no more I-I've learned m-my lesson.

Forge: Good.

Forge unlocked the restraints and gave sailor-chan a hug

2 hours later White Sailor was tired and almost out of breath.
Forge: Now that was fun wasnt't it?

The end i was smirking at the last part anyways bye peeps