Chapter 10. "Could you not?"

"Hey Ashlyn!" Newt called as he ran over to me, a big smile on his face. 

"What?" I replied, smiling as well.

"I just thought I would remind you that I love you." He said happily. 

"Aww, well I'm not sure if I love you." I teased him. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well we'll just have to make sure your sure." he smirked, "Come, on lets go find out." when I stood my ground he proceeded to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. I struggled to get out of his big hands. I was laughing to hard. He smacked my butt! My face turned red as some of the glader proceeded to encourage Newt, and whistle. I decided that I couldn't win. "Hey, you get to look at my but, what could be better than that?" Newt asked. I just sighed at proceeded to stare at the beautiful, muscular butt that was in my face. He continued to carry me into the dead heads, passed everything and into the dark. We went all the way to where two of the glades walls meet. Newt set me down and began discreetly checking me out while I straightened my clothes. 

"Could you not?" I asked.

"Not what?" he replied playing dumb. 

"Oh, I don't know, looking at your hot girlfriends body?" I began to bite my lip as I checked him out. He was muscular, but not overly muscular, which fit his charming personality perfectly. 

"Well, " he began, coming closer. I backed up, only to find a wall there. "it seems like i'm not the only one looking at something." he was so close, I could smell his warm, delicious breath on mine. He slid his hands up the wall and planted them on either side of my head. He then dipped down and gave me a gentle kiss. Our lips moved together, faster, and faster. To the point that it was no longer a gentle kiss, it was heated. Soon our tongues meet once again and the pleasure was wonderful. My hands found his hair and grabbed it with force. His hand found the patch of skin peeking out from underneath my shirt. He lifted me up and I tightly wrapped my legs around his torso and he slammed me against the wall. I gasped and his hands travel farther up my shirt. He felt my stomach witch retracted with his touch, he then played along with the edge of my bra while I found the hem of his shirt. I pulled it over his head and felt every inch of his body that was showing. My hands found his hair sometime after my shirt was thrown aside. He began to move his lips down my neck which filled me with more pleasure than ever before. I gave him one simple command. "Ground." and we both toppled down, him on top of me. His lips traveled farther and farther down until they were in between my breasts. I arched up so his mouth would press harder against me. He took this as an opportunity to slip his hand behind me and unclasp my bra. Soon both of our top halves were bare and our mouths were every where. His mouth managed to taste the tips of my breasts and nip at the skin of my neck. My mouth had licked down his torso to the base of his pants and back down. When his mouth began to kiss down farther and farther I moaned before bringing his mouth back up to mine by using his hair. While we were kissing he managed to unbutton both of our pants and take mine off. I pulled his down as much as I could and he kicked them the rest of the way off. He took his mouth down to the base of my underwear and ran his finger along the now wet surface. He looked up to me with wanting eyes and said "Trust me?" which I nodded to giving him permission to take of my last piece of clothing. He looked at it with what almost looked like pride before pushing my knees up. He gave me one last look before pulling me into a place of complete bliss. 

He gave it one last kiss before looking up at me, I was overwhelmed with happiness. That wasn't it, I could tell from the look in his eyes. He needed something that would give him an equal amount of pleasure, something I wasn't sure I could handle. He came back up and kissed me while lining up with my entrance. We came to another blissful place.

***

I woke up with hot tears straming down my face. It was a dream, a dream that I coudn't handle.