Chapter 17. "WHOLEY SHUCKING KLUNK GRIEVERS!!!"

"It's okay Ashlyn, you can tell me." Ben said. After I had found him I realized I could never say out loud what I had done. I was to ashamed, was I even a virgin before, I didn't know... I felt ashamed and quite slutty. I didn't know how to handle the feeling, it was mostly angery at myself. "What ever it is i'm sure it's not your fault." Ben reassured me, and he was right, it wasn't my fault. It was Newts. THAT SON OF A ASDFGHJKLFDSAF!!! I didn't know what to do with this extreme amount of anger that had swelled up inside of me. I needed to not feel this way, I did the only thing I could think of. Punch the nearest wall, which happened to be made of stone. 

"WHOLEY SHUCKING KLUNK GREIVERS!!!" I scream/yelled. Ben shoot up and came over, eyes wide looking very stunned. 

"are you okay?" He stupidly asked me.

 "NO DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M SHUCKING OKAY YA SLINTHEAD!" I yelled at him angered even more by his stupidity, although his worry was quiet cute. "GO GET A MED-JACK!!!" I yelled at the boy, I felt bad about it, but I was also in an immense amount of pain. I watched him ran away and I sunk down to the ground cradling my bad hand, it was swollen and bleeding and a awful shade of purple. Pain, pain, so much pain. The last think I remember was Newt's face looking over mine. Then everything went black.