Chapter 6. "And, done!"

"Scissors? You want scissors? Why?" Newt questioned me.

"Because." I said wanting to touch his hair. 

"If you say so." He said writing down the request to go in the box. 

***

Everything was normal for the next few days, it was nice. Me and Newt had a few stolen kisses, but they were all short and sweet.

***

The box came up again with a pair of scissors. I planned to cut the boys hair.

"Hey Newt," I said admiring the new tool. "can you come here?" He walked over with a concerned look on his face. 

"What is it?" He asked. "Ummm...can I cut your hair?" 

"Cut my hair...?" he repeated. He touched his long hair and furrowed his eyebrows. "Sure." He said looking at me. I was surprised at his immediate answer. I smiled and took his wrist so he would follow me. We sat at by the South wall and I was only kneeling so I was taller than Newt. We were silent except for the snip of my scissors. I loved the feel of Newts hair against my hand. "Hey Ashlyn, why did you wanna cut my hair?" Newt asked me.

"I just thought that you deserved a hair cut." I answered. "And, done!" I was finished although he wouldn't be able to see how beautiful it was due to the lack of mirrors around here. We both stood up and Newt grabbed my wrists.

"Thank you," he said. 

"Your welcome." I replied as he pecked my cheek.

"I wanna show you something," Newt told me.

"Okay," I answered smiling. He lead me deep into the dead heads and began to climb a tree, "are you coming?" he asked. I nodded and began to climb after him. When we got a little ways up the tree he told me to look up. "All the trees look beautiful from up here." He began as I looked around. "just like a lot of things," I looked at him to find his eyes already looking at me. He leaned over and planted a soft kiss on my lips which soon became more aggressive. I forgot we were in a tree and went to grab his hair, which only sent us tumbling down. I landed in a way so I was straddling Newt.

"Are you okay?" I asked the blonde boy. 

"Yes, because your here." He replied. I blushed and he kissed me again, this time the passion ignited. Our lips moved together in a magical way as I grabbed his hair in my hand and his hands found a resting place on my waist. My shirt rode up along with his hand causing my to gasp. His tongue asked for entrance which I wasn't sure about but finally gave into. I soon had to pull my lips away to breath which he took as an opportunity to kiss and nip at my neck. It felt to good to stop even though I knew we should. "Newt," I tried to say, but ended up moaning, only encouraging him. My hands somehow had a mind of their own as I pulled off Newts shirt. He had beautiful abs, not defined, but beautiful. I traced them causing him to shiver and our mouths found each other once again. His hands continued to ride up my shirt until they were cupping my large breasts. I couldn't get enough of him. He pulled of my shirt and flipped us around so he was on top. We continued like that for some time until his mouth began to explore what felt like every inch of me. His tongue traveled in between my breasts until I thought I was going to explode. He then moved farther down to my stomach kissing and licking farther and farther down until his lips rested at the base of my pants. "Newt," I managed to whisper. "we need to stop." He nodded and rested his head on my stomach. I wanted to tell him I loved him, but I couldn't bring the words to my lips. But that was okay...for now.