Untitled Note (10)

I managed to get A in some of my exams thanks to her tip. I made sure to thank her of course, she told me it was nothing.

I can't get her voice out of my head, the words "I'm so proud of you" kept ringing in my ear. It's not like it's the first time I got a couple of A's, though it is the first time I got this much A's since a long time.

Justin keeps teasing me about it, saying that I managed to get all those A's because I'm inspired. He isn't wrong but it's embarrassing that he kept thanking her about it like he was my dad of something. I don't know how many times he told her "thanks for tutoring Ezekiel" but I'm pretty sure it was 10 times give or take. It was one of the times I wish he'd shut up.

I'm used to maintaining a poker face so it wasn't much of a problem hiding my grin, but when I'm alone and on my phone I often find myself with a huge smile on my face.

This is all her doing, I think I need a reboot. I need to reboot myself to maybe refresh my mind of the things I told myself to avoid. But at the same time I don't want to, if this is a temporary feeling I want to make it last at least.

Am I being too paranoid? Maybe, feeling constantly anxious is a normal thing for me so this isn't new.

Not that I'm diagnosed of it or anything, I don't want to get therapy anyway. I'm sure it isn't serious. Being anxious about these things are normal.

I'm no love expert but I know these things take time, and sometimes it doesn't work out. But sometimes it does.

Glass half empty or half full.

What can happen will happen, whether it be good or bad.

I'm leaning on the half full answer.