Untitled Note (19)

You're not playing fair. I know you know I like you. No person can be that dense to not notice.

Honestly I don't know anymore. You say nice things to me that makes my heart race then take it back like you're hoping not to get my hopes up.

Well, too late. My hopes are way way up.

I could confess, but I'm scared.

I'm scared you'd reject me (which is most likely) because I just can't read you at all.

One moment I feel like you do like me back then after a few minutes you push me away.

Are you toying with me on purpose?

That can't be right? You're not that kind of person.

Right?

I mean, I think I know you. I think you wouldn't do that.

I think you're too nice to actually toy with anyone's emotion in general. Like that one time when your friend asked for advice and just gave them the truth instead of making their hopes go up, even if it meant going against what your other friends advised that one friend.

I remember you being so down that time because you didn't feel good after. I wanted to comfort you that time.

But hey, in the end she took your advice and dodged a bullet. She was thankful.

So I don't think you'll try to play with my feelings. Or at least I don't want to think that.

If only I had the guts to tell you all this in person.