Untitled Note (14)

I wish I could shut up. I wish I just stayed the same as before where I just acted like I'm deaf and mute. Let me just die in a hole I dug up for myself.

I don't know I said wrong or what I did but I know I did something. 

I'm being dramatic, it's not like she hates me or anything. In fact she's helping me get someone. Fck. I don't want it. Just when I thought that I was being clear to how I feel about her when I helped her out (which was a dead giveaway of my feelings for her that even the entire class could tell), she asks me how I feel about another girl.

I don't feel anything towards other girls.

Fuck this is a red flag. She's obviously pushing me away. It's not like she'll get jealous of me talking to other girl, I don't talk to them. She, out of all the girls in class, is the only one I actually had a decent conversation with. What would she get jealous of?

Perhaps I'm too full of myself. Why the fuck would she get jealous in the first place. She doesn't like me. She's trying to make that clear by pushing her friend towards me. Now that after I made it clear to her friend that I don't like her, Jill is still trying to push me to her.

If this isn't a sign that she doesn't like me then I don't know what is.