Untitled Note (16)

How do you undo something in real life? Like take back something you said.

Just a few weeks ago we were doing so fine. I know we were.

I don't even know if it's possible to like two people at once but I know for a fact that when it does happen they don't really fall at the same level as the other.

I only said I admired Maia, she seemed more approachable now that's why I said that.

It was a small admiration.

But now I feel like she's putting this distance that wasn't there before.

For fucks sake Ezekiel she isn't jealous. Why would she be?

Sometimes I wish she was one of those people who just blurted out how they feel so dense people like me could just easily understand what they're really thinking instead of trying to guess it.

I make too many assumptions, one of those might be true and the rest is just me overthinking stuff again.

Now she's teasing me to Maia. I don't know how to feel about that. I just want to burst out "I don't want you teasing me to Maia again because it's hard to hearing the person I like pushing me to other people" but I don't have the courage to do that.

Maybe I should just go with the other route. Maybe Maia's is more promising. I don't know.

Jillian is giving off too many red flags for me to not notice. As much as I want to ignore those red flags, I don't really know if I can keep doing this anyway.

It can get tiring. The roller coaster of emotions she gives me is sometimes a bit too much for me to handle, I don't know anymore.