Switching Places - The Flirting

Jungkook still stood still while Jimin got up and put on one of Jungkook's baggy t-shirts with just boxers on and began to reach out for the door knob.

"H-Hey those are mine!" Jungkook began.

"You always let me wear your clothes.. What the hell is wrong with you today Jungkook..-

He began walking over to Jungkook and reached out to touch his face but Jungkook's breath hitched and he stepped back leaving Jimin speechless.

"What the hell is this?!" Jimin snapped.

"What are we..?" Jungkook whispered.

Jimin huffed getting irritated.

"We're dating secretly but the rest of the group know... Hey have you got a fever?! Oh that's why your acting weird!"

Jimin put his tiny hand on Jungkook's forehead and looked at him beaming until Jungkook finally rested into his warm touch.

"I'll look after you today Jungkookie~"

Jae-Hyun— I mean he was Jungkook for today so— Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing. But it was love at first sight for him, ever since he switched bodies he knew he liked Jimin. He didn't know if it was just the original Jungkook's attraction to him or if he just felt it on his own but he did have a tiny outside crush on Park Jimin from BTS as Jae-Hyun.

Jungkook closed his eyes and smiled touching Jimin's hands and bringing them down from his forehead into his hands and kissed him.

"Mmph!—" Jimin whined.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook as he began untying his robe, but Jungkook stopped him and smirked.

"L-look.. I know you want me but let's have breakfast first~"

And with that last sentence of Jungkook's he pat Jimin's head and walked out to breakfast.

Jimin was stunned, JIMIN ALWAYS DID THE FLIRTING NOT JUNGKOOK! WTF IS WRONG WAS WITH HIM TODAY!?