Switching Bodies - What About You?

After the phone they both decided they would cherish the time they had together, Jimin didn't really talk to anyone outside the group of BTS except the staff so it was fun meeting a new person, even if they took over the body of his boyfriend by accident.

"So.. Jae-Hyun, what did you do for a living?" Jimin asked politely running up to catch up with his fast pacing towards the path of the park they owned out back.

"Work, school.. Hm, nothing else really, I mean I got beaten by my father so I guess that's one of his many hobbies aside from drinking and getting restrained by my weak mother.."
Jungkook slouched in despair.

"I'm so sorry to hear that.. S-so does that mean Jungkook will get beaten too?!" Jimin squirmed.

"I don't think so.. He's smart he'll probably be out the house for the time being my father is there.." he smiled and brushed Jimin's hair out of his face. "Don't be scared Jimin"

Jimin's face turned bright red and he looked in the opposite direction of Jungkook, redness going up to his ears and taking over his face.

Suddenly Jungkook got pushed very lightly and saw the petite maid behind him again carrying a load of wet laundry.

"S-sorry sir!" She spoke.

"It's really fine, want me to help?" He offered.

Jimin huffed and Jungkook noticed but he just couldn't bring himself to touch Jimin in that way again.. Not after Jimin knew he wasn't the original Jungkook but he could tell he was jealous since he was talking to a girl in his boyfriends body.

The maid smiled sweetly and Jungkook felt his heart flutter and he touched his neck and blushed uncontrollably.

They all stood there for a few minutes until Jungkook and the maid finally went off to do laundry with of course, Jimin tagging along tiredly.

Fucking hell, Jimin thought.

He sat down watching the two laugh at each others jokes and watched how the girl tucked her hair behind her ear so seductively and rolled up her maid skirt revealing her smooth legs.

Jimin was actually getting pissed off by this girl.

Jungkook came up to him suddenly and caught him off guard whispering "I make you jealous, do I?"

Jimin started burning up and pouted "at what? Small boobs and non existent butt?" He said loud enough for the girl to hear which she did and looked down sadly.

Jungkook hissed "what the hell?! I was expecting a flirty answer back!" He ended up chuckling which got Jimin even more wound up.

He suddenly stood up from the garden stool and stomped off like a tiny little Mochi.

Jungkook giggled making Jimin walk even faster.

Idiot, Jimin thought.