Switching Bodies - Finally Im with You

Final chapter but I will continue my Spider-Man Jungkook story because I seriously wanna get to it HEHEHEHEH HEHEHEH! Btw play the mikrokosmos song starting from the second you read the chapter.
________________________________

Jimin stares into the distance from his balcony, hand on chin wondering if he would ever get Jungkook back and felt a hand pat his shoulder and saw Jungkook's sad smile.

"Are you?— "Not yet Jimin-ssi.." he responded.

Tears filled in Jimin's eyes, he just wanted Jungkook back.

Suddenly Jungkook began to shake hysterically and fell to the floor without no words spoken.

"J-J-Jimin—"

Jimin turned around to him once again and squirmed and bent down to give him CPR and shouted "JUNGKOOK?! Can you hear me?!— Taehyung,Namjoon!— JUNGKOOK?!" Jimin squeaked.

They rushed Jungkook to the hospital and the doctors were improvising on how to get him to wake again giving him a few medical pills and pumping his blood pressure up to normal once again.

They told Jimin and the others it was just a panic attack but they were taking precautions in case anything serious was going on.

BTS breathed out in solitude and Jimin wiped his puffy eyes and finally breathed out.

"Can...Can I see him now then?" Jimin patted the doctors arm as he was preserving the clipboard with Jungkook's results and nodded politely to Jimin, guiding him to the room.

Jimin ran inside and bent down next to the hospital bed and grasped Jungkook's and rest it near his face taking deep breaths.

"J-Jimin..." He heard. It was Jungkook's deep voice calling out to him.. It was really him.

"J-JUNGK-KOOKIE-AH!" Jimin stuttered shouting as tears streamed down his face and cupped Jungkook's swollen face.

"Am I back?...Jae-Hyun has probably ended up in his room by now.." Jungkook smirked down at Jimin softly.

Jimin nodded and buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck and smiled happily "I didn't get to say goodbye but have you settled agreements with his parents about..The abuse?"

"Yeah.. He's in for a surprise when he gets back.." Jungkook chuckled with his doe eyes looking back at Jimin thoroughly.

Jimin didn't know what that meant but as long as Jae-Hyun was happy it was all good.

It was Jungkook, he was back, it was hard to believe.

"So.. Everything's back to normal, huh?"
Jimin laughed cutely.

"Not quite..." a voice loomed from behind the curtains.

"Hi guys..." Taehyung poked his head in from the curtains but his boxy smile was gone and his hair was a weird type of style he would never usually wear it in, stuck up and straight.

"Don't tell me—" Jimin started.

"JAE HYUN?!"

"Y-yep... Don't kill me for sleeping with Jimin for the second time.."

And as he said that Jungkook launched out of bed and raced after him down the halls. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Jimin chuckled, they were being ridiculous.. Besides it was Jungkook's body he slept with and he knew he still sounded messed up but everything was calm now...so he was happy.

They were happy..

________________________________

END.~•