Switching Bodies - Taehyung

A day later Jungkook was finally getting adjusted to the new dances they were learning after finishing off the other dance routines like Boy With Luv,Fake Love and all that jazz.

He was practising Dream Glow when Taehyung snuck up on him from behind and spat out.

"Bitch" Tae flicked his head making Jungkook turn around.

He never really talked to Tae but he probably did have a close relationship with him before Jae-Hyun took over Jungkook's body if he swore at him as a greeting.

Jungkook shot him a glare and Taehyung smirked. "Whatcha thinking about? Made up with Jimin yet?"

"Of course we did.. In a heartbeat" Jungkook hissed and playfully punched Taehyung's shoulder.

"Mind if I practise with you Kook?" He replied.

"Sure dingus" Jungkook said a evil smile playing on his face. He had a plan.

As soon as the music turned and Tae got in his position Jungkook snuck up behind him and pounced on his back making him yelp and laugh.

"GET OFF ME YOU FAT SHIT!" Taehyung squirmed between laughters.

"First you have to surrender and second I have more fucking toned abs then you!" Jungkook chuckled getting him in a head lock.

All of sudden the music stopped as they notice Hoseok pause the disc and jumped on both of them. "I wanna wrestle tooo~!"

They all became a big heap of human towers, laughing and Tae and Hoseok making kissy noises to each other as Jungkook forced there head together trying to make them kiss, laughing still.

Jimin and Namjoon opened the door making everyone freeze and fall off of eachother.

Jungkook coughed and Jimin's glared intensely directly..At him?

Was he still mad? Jungkook frowned and picked up his water bottle.

"I think I'm gonna call it a day guys, I have to go gym.. Tae, come with me." And Jungkook walked out of the room.

Tae got up from the floor and kissed Hoseoks nose and brushed past Jimin softly saying "I'll find out what's going on." Before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

What went wrong? Jimin's heart began to race.