Switching Bodies - Just Wait It Out...

Play the song up top when I tell you to during the story so it will fit in with the fruity atmosphere that will come up >:) thanks!
________________________________

After a day at the studio, "Jungkook" got to know a lot of people but he was still worried. Every time he felt Jimin back hug him or at least stare at him he felt a light tug at his chest, he felt sorry for the original Jungkook... This was a true nightmare but he felt he should at least on his behalf have a little bit of fun.

They all did some shopping around town and Jungkook learned new dances to different songs that he never knew were coming out from BTS, he was happy.

He fell onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling after the long day, the only thing lighting the room was the dim lamp making his eyes tired, he sighed and smiled sadly.

By tomorrow he would be his usual old dull self but at the same time he didn't want to put Jimin and anyone else from BTS through anymore pain by being so cold and distant but until tomorrow..

He tugged at the lamps switch filling the room with complete darkness, he looked down at his body and smirked, Jungkook probably never wore shirts to bed but he wasn't going to let Jimin feel him up if he ever tried— THAT'S RIGHT! JIMIN SLEEPS IN HERE TOO!

Jungkook suddenly rolled off the bed violently and hid behind the cream dresser and heard the door knob turn and revealed a very sleepy Mochi.

"Jungkook..?" He walked inside sloppily and looked around.

"JUNGKOOK-AH!" He screamed into the corridor which made Jungkook yelp and jump out of his hiding spot awkwardly.

"Oh there you are" Jimin chuckled which sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.

He didn't like this, he didn't want to be in the same fucking room as him, not after that dilemma they had in the morning when he found himself naked with a topless Jimin next to him. No.Way.

"I'm kinda tired Jimin" Jungkook pretended to yawn and stretched his arms out "maybe you should—"

"Jungkook please don't tell me you forgot we sleep in the same room together, this is our room..!" Jimin sighed and looked him up and down, crossing his arms.

"Your so different today Appa~..." He said to Jungkook seductively as he strutted towards him licking his lower lip.

How can he call him APPA?!

"HEY— Listen I know I've been avoiding you and like I've been a total asshole today haven't I? -he says this while backing up from Jimin stuttering- "h-haven't I?—"

Jimin snickered.

"How about I sleep on the couch tonight?!" Jungkook began walking towards the door and was suddenly hauled onto the bed by tiny little hands and heard the words.

"Give me attention!!!!!"

(You can play the song up top now :>)

He suddenly felt plump lips rest onto his and someone massaging his groin area.

"J-Jimin stop!!" He said trying not to hurt Jimin but pushing him gently back.

Jimin's breathing got heavy and so did Jungkook's, there dicks rubbing together, mainly caused by Jimin forcing himself upon Jungkook.

"Ngh..!" Jimin whined which made Jungkook hard.

He couldn't take it anymore, his groin was wanting Jimin and aching bad now.. Seeing him like this really did turn Jungkook on..

He latched onto Jimin and switched the positions so Jungkook was on top.

"You want attention? FINE!"

Jungkook began sucking onto Jimin's neck furiously and ripping his T-shirt off.

"G-gently! JUNGKOOK-SSI!!"

Jungkook felt a slight sting in his right cheek and saw Jimin cowering on the floor below him.

Jimin slapped him.

What has he done, he thought.

Jungkook got up and raced out of the room, hand on cheek and crying.

He barged past Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon called and shrugged to Yoongi and began walking away.

Soon Jimin was found running after Jungkook like his life depended on it.

They both ran out the front door and Jungkook fell to his knees and his eyes locked onto the moon.

He began screaming and crying endlessly only to be pulled in by Jimin's embrace.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jungkook ,I'm sorry..Y-you usually like it when I'm rough.. I guess I don't know you as much as I thought I did.."

Jungkook grabbed onto Jimin's clothes and whispered between sobs "Jimin I'm not who you think I am..."

"Your my Jungkookie..!" Jimin smiled sweetly.

They both embraced eachother in the moonlight but Jungkook just wanted to wake up in himself again cherishing every minute but wanting to return to home, even if his father beat him wrecklessly and his mother dealt with it in the most weakest ways...

He wanted to go home.

________________________________

Long chapter so it will feed you jelly beans well
👋👍🙌👉👈🤘🙏