Switching Bodies - NightFall

Taehyung was lecturing Jungkook and trying to string his way up to Jungkook's problem with Jimin but it always ended up going in one ear and out the other with Kook while doing his work outs.

At dinner everyone was silent, since it was winter it got darker fast and that gave the members more time to sleep. Jungkook slumped back in his chair chewing on a breadstick while Jimin huffed.

Jungkook always had manners at the table and now he's acting as if he's a dirty pig.

Jungkook burped which made Taehyung laugh and fist bump him, Taehyung knew Jungkook was just being like this to catch Jimin's attention because before today he was very well mannered at the table.

Jin started slapping Jungkook playfully and ushering him to stop being such a brute at the dinner table. "Eat my food with grace" Jin spoke.

"Sorry Eomma" Jungkook chuckled which in return he got a pat on the back from Namjoon.

After dinner everyone went to bed and Jungkook decided to follow Jimin to their bedroom.

As Jimin nearly shut the door on Kook not noticing he was there, Jungkook suddenly stopped the door and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Kook-ah? Aren't you sleeping with Taehyung for the night?" Jimin questioned.

"I'm sorry for neglecting you but in the main time I just want to please you so let me Jimin-ssi.." Jungkook answered seductively and picked up Jimin and licked his hip bone as he threw him over his shoulder taking him to the bed.

"Ah.. Kook— Ngh!" He got smothered with kisses all over and Jungkook unzipped both their trousers and took off their boxers while sucking on Jimin's hard nipples.

Jimin moaned and Jungkook groaned at the sound suddenly taking lube from the side of the bed and entering Jimin's hole.

Jimin hung onto Jungkook's broad back until Jungkook finally entered him going back and forth at a seriously fast pace making Jimin a moaning mess.

Jimin tried to talk to him as Jungkook rushed into him each time with a thrust so powerful it made tears emerge from Jimin's squinty eyes.

"J-Jungkook-a-a-ah!!! U-ugh w-wait!" Jungkook groaned as Jimin's broken words turned him on even more and began to charge in faster.

"Ugh your so tight and deep you little slut." Jungkook said in a low tone. "Your fucking mine-"

Jimin covered his eyes and began calling out Jungkook's name over and over again.

They suddenly heard a big bang from next door and heard Taehyung shout "KEEP THE HARDCORE SEX DOWN WOULD YOU?! ME AND HOSEOK ARE TRYING TO 'DO SOME THINGS' ASWELL!"

Jungkook and Jimin breathed hard, sweat dripping down Jungkook's hard cock still engulfed in Jimin's swollen hole.

"S-sorry.." Jungkook began to speak out.

"Jungkook-ah—" Jimin got interrupted when Jungkook suddenly brought him towards the window ledge and thrusted him against the wall.

"No noise, just feel me up" Jungkook breathed out.

Jimin sniffed and beamed and that's when Jungkook began slamming him against the wall again.