Switching Places - Day 2

Jae-hyun felt a small pair of hands grasp his chest in his sleep and shot up from his bed looking around and wondered who was next to him.

His eyes widened and he covered his mouth from screaming but felt a large pair of front bunny teeth block him from covering his lips while still gasping constantly over and over.

He quickly stood up and looked over the tiny man... JIMIN FROM BTS?!?!

He ran across the room to the mirror and saw himself... J-JUNGKOOK?! He smothered his face with his hands and laughed as if he was insane and looked down to see he had no clothes and quickly took a robe from there chaselosh and wrapped it around him and stood still as a statue when Jimin woke up.

"Jungkookie~ your up early..!" He stretched and still laid in bed, staring at the statue before him and bellowed "what's wrong?"

Jungkook began "I-I.." no words came out. He was shocked to death. He could be paralysed at any second but he swore to himself he would hold onto his last sane mind and not faint to miss this moment.

"Jungkook your acting weird.. oppa! Come over here!" Jimin whined.

"N-no! Jimin we're just friends we aren't... Are we?"

"W-what?" Jimin stuttered.

Wait...Were they dating secretly?!

Taehyung interrupted there moments by opening the door and smirking "looks like u two had a fun night... Anyway breakfasts ready so get your lazy butts downstairs", and with that he closed the door not recognising the paralysed two.