Switching Places - Tomorrow?

Jungkook walked out with no idea where he was leading himself and finally walked into the dining room without realising and gasped.

"OMG BTS!" He said out loud and caught the attention of the group except from Jimin still slagging behind him and tugged onto his shirt exhausted.

"Carry me daddy.." Jimin whispered.

"AISH JIMIN!" He slapped Jimin's hands off and sat down at the table next to Taehyung.

Taehyung came close to Jungkook and spoke "everything ok with you and Jimin dude?"

"Everything's fine just fine.." He replied, he was still too overwhelmed.

He just found out the rest of the group knew him and Jimin were dating and most importantly that him and Jimin WERE DATING!

He began to reach out for the cereal box, touching hands with Jimin and revoked his hand back into his lap, his cheeks burning.

He knew he was hurting Jimin but he wasn't Jungkook so he just had to wait this hell ride out until he came into his original body, he didn't want to lead Jimin on if they were absolutely not dating, even though it seemed they were..

If he was Jungkook... Was Jungkook inside his body?! He would know what a total loser he was and-

He felt a hand place on his lap and saw that Taehyung and Jimin swapped seats, Jimin beaming sadly at Jungkook and looked down.

"Did I do something..?" He whispered while the rest were chatting.

"No.. That's not it Jimin.. Just wait until tomorrow ok?" Jungkook spoke softly and put his big hands on top of Jimin's.

"Tomorrow..?" Jimin questioned.

Jungkook made a prediction he would be back in his own body tomorrow.

He nodded and returned back to reaching out for the cereal box and poured himself some breakfast leaving Jimin confused but happy at his response.

Tomorrow.