1

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕪

"Come on now Tae, we go there like everyday why are you so scared today" I chucked grabbing his hands and rushing to our little secret place

"Come on now Tae, we go there like everyday why are you so scared today" I chucked grabbing his hands and rushing to our little secret place. Nobody know about this place expect us, we aren't even allowed at this place. This was the only place that Night Walkers were allowed, well both of the packs were allowed here but they banned it since the beginning but that didn't stop me. It was the coolest place ever.

"I don't know I have a very bad feeling today" he whined running after me anyways. I giggled slightly shaking my head and rushing to our favourite place.
"No wait wait wait" Taehyung suddenly grabbed my hands and held them tightly just when we reached the door. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his flighted face. He's such a scardy cat.

I pulled his hands away opening the door. My eyes nearly popped out of its place when the smell hit my nose and my eyes met a pair of dark ones. I couldn't move for a good minute examining his god like features, his large eyes that held the universe in them they made me feel some type of way. And his large nose I wanted to pinch and those small baby lips parted showing his rabbit teeth.

My eyes followed his body and my eyes grew wider, no way a baby face like that can have a body like that. He was built built, like damn son. His broad shoulders, large biceps and his thick thighs, it all made me drool. My heart started to race faster and faster, not because i was scared but because of those eyes.

There is no way in hell a Night Walker is making me feel this way. No way.

His small lips formed a smirk taking me by surprise. I blinked my eyes quickly taking my eyes away from him. I quickly looked back at Taehyung who was looking at the guy with a...lustful expression? I tilted my head in confusion, I had never seen such a look on his face before.

"What do we have here" my head snapped back and the few low laughs. There was more of them, how in the hell did I not notice?
"We are not a what we are a who" I crossed my arms over my chest as I felt Taehyung shift behind my back.
"Don't play smart kitten" the short guy purred making me fake gag. Disgusting.

"I'm not smart actually but clearly smarter than you" I moved my hands to my back grabbing Taes smoothing his shaking hands. He was right something was going to be wrong. I quickly looked back before cupping his cheeks. He looked at me with big teary eyes, I sighed softly giving him a big smile.
"It's gonna be ok" he didn't look convinced but I smiled kept on a smile even thought I was quite scared myself.

I turned back letting out a scream of surprise. I took a step back from his sudden presence in front of me.
"Is your boyfriend scared of us" he didn't sound mocking or teasing at all. He actually sounded quite concerned making me frown a little.
"Maybe he is so what?" I shot him a glare while he softly giggled making my glare drop instantly. There is that feeling again, his face, his scent and his closeness is giving me butterflies.

"Wait he's not my boyfriend" I quickly jumped towards as he nodded mockingly this time.
"Ok calm your tits" I shot him another death glare while he still responded with a small smile. Dammit why's he so attractive for.
"We're not going to cause any trouble, you two go in we're going anyways oh and keep this a secret ok" he winked playfully making me bite on the inside of my cheeks not wanting to let myself smile.

He walked past me making eye contact with Taehyung, his hands weren't shaking anymore, but instead his cheeks started to redden as the dark haired boy shot him a wink as well. I scoffed lightly, what a playboy.
One by one the other guys in the room left as the shortest pulled my hair on the way out making me punch his arm. He hissed at me shaking his head.
"That's what you get you mushroom head" before he could talk back I shut the door on his face smirking in victory.

"Are you alright Tae" I looked back seeing him staring into blank space. I waved my hands near his face as he suddenly looked at me with big eyes.
"There is no way" he gasped holding my shoulder suddenly shaking me.
"There is no way what?" I stopped him from shaking me and he just stared at me with big eyes.

"Ahaha- hahaha no it's nothing" he looked away walking to the small couch that was in the living room of the old house. Yes it was a house and it was really old and dusty but we made it into a decent hang out where nobody could disturb us. Well that was before we met them just now, seemed like they come here often and now the smell made sense now. It wasn't just us who hang out in this place.

"Your being weird but don't be scared now they said they won't cause any trouble" he nodded closing his eyes and lying on the couch peacefully. I smiled softly sitting on the single couch looking at his peaceful features. He had always been so eye catching and truely beautiful, I was jealous of his....well everything sometimes. His slim figure, his figure was much nicer compared to mine. His sun touched honey like skin, it was so perfect so flawless. He has long lashes which made his almond shaped eyes ten times gorgeous. His cute nose and unique lips, it was all irresistible. Yeah us werewolves are naturally good looking but Taehyungs beauty was out of this world.

"Is something wrong?" I quickly looked away clearing my trough.
"No nothing just wondering..stuff" I heard him chucked lightly making me mentally face palm myself. Why do I embarrass myself like that in front of him?

When I think about it he sometimes gives me hope, the way he cares for me and worries about me it all makes me feel like he might feel something towards me as well but it also feels like he only worries for me and cares about me because I'm his only close friend.

But that guy from before, he made me feel something completely different. It was so much like the feeling I get with Taehyung but always very different. I'm so confused at this point. I've liked no loved Taehyung since the day I could remember but suddenly this dude came along and now my feelings are completely mixed up and confused.

Could it be possible to love two people at the same time?

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖?