35

"Seriously, where do you get these names." I weakly smiled up at Jahseh, who was holding our sleeping twins as I rested. We were waiting for Azahir and Cleo to come back with some more of the family.

"Go to sleep, baby." He laughed. "I've had them for a while though. Do you not like them?"

"I love them. You did a good job, papa." I started to sit up.

"You should really rest some, mamas," he tried to lay me back down.

"I wanna hold them." I protested. I reached for them both at the same time. I didn't like the thought of holding one before the other even though they were born that way.

"Okay okay. Careful." He placed them in my arms.

"Hi Xiora Khae

"Hi Xiora Khae. Hi Gekyume Jahseh." I smiled my ass off. Two and Three. Done.

"Mama!" Zahir's loud ass has arrived. He came waltzing in the room and went to Jah to be pick up.

"Hi baby boy. You wanna see your brother and sister." He just laughed and pointed at them. Seh brought him closer.

I got a little worried since Zah is rough sometimes, but he was so calm and gentle. It surprised me a little when he bent down to kiss their heads.

"Knock knock," i hear a small whisper. I glanced up and saw Aiden smiling wide with a bag and some balloons. Behind him stood Cleo, Cory, Leo, Chrissy, and a familiar looking little boy.

"Congratulations, kids." Chrissy extra ass got all giddy, hugging Jah and I.

"Hey, sis." Cory took out his phone and immediately took our picture. "My niece and nephews so adorable. What's y'all names?" He spoke in a baby voice. Leo and the other boy were off to the side. I understand, I don't see Leo much at all and don't think I've met the other.

"Guys, come see. Don't be shy." The boys looked at me and smiled before stepping closer to the side of the bed.

"This is Xiora. She come out before her brother. Her nickname is just Z so far. And this, is Gekyume. You can call him Yumee."

"Damn, that's what happen when you let Jahseh name the kids." Cory laughed. Cleo automatically smacked his head like clockwork. He stopped laughing stepped away from her.

"Okay, because both of our names already fucked up, she should've broke the chain with Zah." Seh shrugged, holding our first born.

"Y'all are mean." I giggled.

"You're gorgeous." Jahseh replied. I rolled my eyes while everybody laughed.

"Y'all should really rest now. For the next few weeks-"

"Go ahead. You can take them. Make sure my granny see them." Jahseh started packing diaper bags.

"Wha- Already?" I pouted, started to tear up.